Categories > Anime/Manga > Yami no Matsuei > Heaven and Earth

Most Wanted

by Noizchild 0 reviews

Tsuzuki and Hisoka get their case and the part two of the beginning of the teenage terror's path.

Category: Yami no Matsuei - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Horror - Published: 2015-05-15 - 678 words - Complete

0Unrated
Chapter Ten: Most Wanted:

October 5th, 2010.

Ju-Oh-Cho.

Tsuzuki and Hisoka were called into Konoe's office for another case. Tatsumi laid out the files.

"The murders started a week ago," he said. The photos showed the bodies dried, skinned, and drained of blood. The eyes looked like they would pop.

"Shit," Tsuzuki murmured.

"The victims were bound and tortured before their deaths," Tatsumi explained. "Nobody wants to come forward as a witness, and the victims have nothing in common."

"But, there is this," Konoe added. He shoved forward a picture with enhanced detail from one of the crime scene photos.

"What is that?" Hisoka demanded.

"We don't know what it is yet, but it looks like some sort of black powder." Tatsumi offered.

"You want us to find the cause?" Tsuzuki asked.

"Yes," Konoe answered. "End this as quickly as possible!"

"Yes sir," the boys said.

-One Week Earlier-

She sat up, clapping with absolute glee. "What did you get me?" He set the box down on the bed and she studied the carvings in the wood. She too could hear it whispering.

"What is it?" she asked in a dreamy tone.

"I don't know," he said.

"Let's open it!" she squealed with delight. "I wanna see it!" He sat down next to her and reached for the lid.

"Ooo!" he said.

"What is it?" his girlfriend wondered.

"Touch it!" he said. He could see stars as he turned his head to look at the glowing object. Her jaw dropped, and she tried to think of something to say while she sat staring at her present.

"Come on, touch it!" he insisted. He pressed her hands into the wood. Just like him, she felt the chills running through her body. She struggled to catch her breath.

"W-W-What is this?" she asked.

"Can you feel that?" he asked. She took in heavy breaths.

"Yes! Yes!" she cried. "We have to open it!" He let go of her hands and opened the box. The couple gasped at the contents glowing inside with an intense black light.

"Wow!" he gasped.

"It's beautiful!" she smiled as she rushed forward to kiss him on the lips. He pulled her into his arms, and returned the kiss, itching to give her more details all the while.

"I shot an old lady for this," he bragged. She nibbled his earlobe as he spoke.

"Did she bleed?" she purred.

"Yes!" he grinned. "Left a nice pool of dark red blood spurting out right under her rotting guts." She felt a little turned on by her beloved's generosity, and the grubby details of his crime; which prompted her sit up, peel off her shirt, unlatch her bra, and toss them over her shoulder.

"Take me!" she shouted. "I want you so fucking much right now!"

"Do you like your present?" He reached up to cup her breasts in his hands.

"No." She looked through her lashes and pouted.

"No?!" He looked shocked and a little hurt.

"Nope…" she shook her head. "I fucking love my present. It's so cool!"

She leaned down for another kiss. He claimed her mouth hungrily, then spent the next few moments pounding away inside her. When he was through, she too saw stars.

10:00 a.m.

A young woman pulled up in the looted house's driveway. She always came here before beginning the swing shift at her job. The visit usually took ten minutes with conversation and bottled cold green tea. She thought it would be just another day as she unlocked the front door.

"Grandma!" she shouted. "I've come by to check on you!" The woman took off her shoes and went inside.

"Grandma!" she called again. "You up yet?"

The woman wandered into the living room. The smell of dried meat in the air alarmed her. She raced into the living room. The sight of the rich old lady lying dead on the floor in a pool of blood and a bullet hole in her head sent her screaming. Ironically, her death would be rather tame compared to the others to follow.
Sign up to rate and review this story