Categories > Anime/Manga > Yami no Matsuei > Heaven and Earth

Build My Fire

by Noizchild 0 reviews

A nice lemon chapter picking up from the last on Kyosuke and April's date.

Category: Yami no Matsuei - Rating: R - Genres: Erotica,Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2015-05-19 - 720 words - Complete

0Unrated
Chapter Fourteen: Build My Fire:

April fell back on her bed. Kyosuke huddled over her, panting. This time felt different. He didn’t feel like panicking. She pulled him down for a kiss. She reached up and slid off his shirt. A little smirk appeared on her face.

“You were hiding this body from me?” she asked. “Such a shame. You are pretty cute.” His cheeks turned light pink. He hadn’t thought much about his looks. The only time a girl had called him cute was in junior high.

“Thanks,” Kyosuke murmured. April softly moved her finger to his lips.

“Don’t talk,” she said in a low voice. The British shinigami pressed her lips against his. His hands inched towards her dark blue cocktail dress. He hadn’t gotten this far before, but lust added as his guide. It didn’t take long for that dress to end up on the floor.

Without thought, Kyosuke’s mouth kissed down to April’s neck. The taste tickled his hunger fully awake. A little drool buried her right hand in his short black hair. Kyosuke’s hands glided around her back. Her body squirming underneath him made it difficult for him to grab onto her bra. She giggled as his fingertips caressed her back.

“Hey come on,” Kyosuke complained. “Keep still!”

“I’m sorry,” April replied. “It’s just a welcome change from the last two times we did this.”

“Well, you did show me how the first time,” he remarked. Kyosuke finally grabbed hold of her light blue satin bra. Yes! Still, he struggled with the hooks.

“Damn it,” he muttered. “Damn it!”

“Take your time,” April told him. Her fingertips tickled down to his nape. Her voice added to his fire. One by one, the hooks came apart. Kyosuke smiled once he reached the last hook.

“Got it!” he said. Her bra was tossed across the room. April grabbed Kyosuke by the jeans. He gulped as she unzipped them. Don’t get nervous. You’ve been doing so well. Keep going! Before he knew it, he felt his jeans beings inched downwards. The warmth of her hands made his member stand up in his boxers.

“Easy, boy,” April said, chuckling. “We’re not to that point yet. There’s still a little bit left.” His jeans landed on the floor. It didn’t take long for his boxers to follow behind. His glasses were the last thing to go. April rolled off her light blue panties and opened her legs, inviting him in.

“Wow!” Kyosuke gasped, blushing. “You’re done this before, haven’t you?”

“Aw, what’s wrong?” she cooed. “Nervous? Afraid?” Kyosuke smirked at her.

“No,” he said. “I want this!” Kyosuke grabbed her shoulders. After two tries, he managed to slide himself inside.

Speeding.

Kyosuke didn’t know what he was doing or how to handle the sensation. His movement relied only on instinct. Adrenaline changed the light green in his mind. April grabbed his body as he started off slow. The two false starts from their previous encounters made tonight rather worth it. What… What is this? The first taste of speeding sexual pleasure proved to be a powerful motive. His mind went blank as he began pounding faster. April’s nails dug in his back.

“You’re so good!” she shouted. Kyosuke pressed more kisses to her lips. With one push of her tongue into his mouth, Kyosuke let the speed take over his body. His mind went blind with pleasure.

“I… I can’t hold it!” he shouted. The climax let the speed run over the limit to a crash. Kyosuke lay over her, panting. April gave him a gentle tap on the nose.

“How did I do?” he asked.

“Very good,” April whispered. She gave him a little nib on his ear. A chill raced up the man’s spine.

“Can we do this again?” he asked like an excited puppy. The British woman giggled, patting his head.

“Take it one step at a time,” she told him. “You finally became a man tonight.”

“Can I at least stay here tonight?”

April gave him a little smile. “Sure.”

He drew his eyes closed. “I like you.”

April’s cheeks turned bright pink. “Yeah, yeah.” She let him sleep there until morning.
Sign up to rate and review this story