Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > True to Your Heart

chapter 33

by youngandreckless 2 reviews

chapter 33

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Published: 2006-08-14 - Updated: 2006-08-15 - 389 words

0Unrated
Chapter 33

Laura's POV

It took us awhile but Travis finally left, with out Jordan.

We were all sitting in the livingroom playing with the new puppy who jordan decided to call 'peter pan' I wonder who helped him with that .

"hey" Lizy said walking into the house with ana right behind her.

"Oh..." Ana exclaimed eyeing th puppy who was a black and brown yorkie.

"blame pete!" everyone laughed pointing at him. "oh pete I cant accept it. Its to much" Sitting down next to jordan she started to play with the puppy.

"but mommy I like it...I wanna keep him" Jordan pouted looking up at her with big eyes. "yeah mommy he wants to keep it" pete joined in.

She laughed finaly giving in. She got up giving pete a hug.

"Tomorrow is christmas eve!" Joe exclaimed clapping his hands.

"and the circus!"




Pete's POV

Circus! We're going to the circus! The circus! Can you believe it!

"You ready babe" I asked as stacey slipped on her flip flops.

"yup...but you're not" she smiled walking over to the dresser. I looked down making sure I had everything on...yup...I was good to go. Looking up to her I saw her holding a blindfold.

"whats that for?" I asked as she walked up to me. "it's a surpise"

walking down stairs I saw everyone was sitting there waiting for us.

"lets go" I grinned jumping up and down. We got into the cars and took off.

"turn around" stacey said to me holding up the blindfold.

"c'mon I don't need to be blindfold...whats going on."




Stacey's POV

"fine" I pouted crossing my arms staring out the window.

"Don't be like this...its christmas eve" I nudged her trying to get her to smile. She mummbled something about ruining a present but I just brushed it off.

"we're here" laura announced as the car came to a stop. We all got out and walked inside. It was amazing looking!

"You must be stacey you look just like your brother" a man said coming up to me. "you must be Logan" Nodding his head he turned to the rest of the group...

"which one of you is Pete" I watched as pete slowly raised his hand shooting me a questioning look.

"you ready to learn to fly?"
Sign up to rate and review this story