Categories > Anime/Manga > Yami no Matsuei > Heaven and Earth

Wolf Innocence

by Noizchild 0 reviews

Vivian can't handle her feelings with Mike already, but it goes up to eleven when she comes across him shirtless in his room.

Category: Yami no Matsuei - Rating: R - Genres: Humor,Romance - Published: 2015-06-05 - 610 words - Complete

0Unrated
Chapter Sixteen: Wolf Innocence:

-Vivian-

I’m in a confusing place right now. I don’t know what to say around him. Today made it no different. It started out with a knock on his door.

“Mike!” I shouted. “Get up! Breakfast is ready!” I frowned at the grumbling behind the door.

“Mike!” When the door finally opened, my jaw dropped. He didn’t have a shirt on and… and… my face turned red as my eyes widened. His abs looked shaped for a male underwear model. Mike furrowed his brows and tilted his head.

“What?” he asked. My mouth moved up and down, but no words came out. Mike waved his hand in my face.

“Hello?” he asked. I gulped with big eyes.

“Uh…” I muttered.

“Viv?”

I shook my head wildly. “Uh… uh… Breakfast is ready!” I took off running down the hall.

“Okay…” I heard him mumble. I raced to my room and slammed the door. I sank to the floor, panting. What was that? How could he come to the door like… like… that?! What the hell? He needs to have some decency! My mind couldn’t let go of his abs. Drool slipped from my lips. He did look rather hot, though. I instantly felt like kicking myself for thinking that.

----------

When I didn’t feel like crawling under a rock anymore, I walked down to the kitchen.I can handle this, I thought.I just need to act normal. That should happen again, right? Sadly, that only lasted two seconds after seeing Mike, Hotaru, and Kazue at the table. One look at Mike’s face made mine turn bright red. It didn’t help that they all stared at me.

“Are you feeling okay?” Hotaru asked.

“Yes!” I yelped. “I’m fine! Really I am!”

“Mike, what did you do?” Hotaru asked, raising an eyebrow.

“Nothing!” he shouted. “She came by my room and acted like that when I opened the door.”

“You had no shirt on!” I yelled. Hotaru gave me a cat-like smile.

“Did you like what you saw?” she asked.

“Shut up!” I cred. I could feel the steam coming out of my ears.

“Hotaru!” Mike hissed. Hotaru broke into laughter. Even baby Akira gave her a funny look from his highchair. Kazue rolled her eyes over her rice.

“It’s not funny!” I shouted. Hotaru gave me sweet like baby eyes.

“Aw, what?” she cooed. “Why can’t you just come out and say it?”

“Say what?” I asked. Hotaru put her hand over her mouth, giggling.She’s enjoying my suffering, isn’t she? She pushed it over the edge when she said the next thing.

“That you like Mike,” Hotaru said. Mike spat his tea all over the table.

“What?!” I cried.

“Oh come on! I’ve seen how you two act around each other.” Hotaru resisted the urge to squeal. “Just end up together already.”

Mike might as well have been hit by a train. “Are you out of your mind?!” He drew his mouth closed when her expression asked, “Do I look like I’m joking?” I backed away to the door. I didn’t know whether to faint or scream.

“I… I…” I mumbled. Hotaru raised an eyebrow.

“You?” she asked. I shook my head.

“I… I’m just going to go!” I blurted out. I turned and rushed to the front door.

“Vivi?” Hotaru asked. “Where are you going?”

“I’m going out to eat this morning!” I shouted. I put on my shoes and headed out the door. Mike’s confusing as hell already. I don’t need Hotaru making thing worse!
Sign up to rate and review this story