Categories > Original > Romance

Deep sex adventure

by Hohoho82802 0 reviews

Just a simple sex story for mlgHWNT and Zombieunicorn

Category: Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2015-06-28 - 638 words - Complete

0Unrated
Steve rushed in to go pee. He had way to many drinks but luckily he had zombie. They were just at a bar and met but they had a sweet connection. Zombie wasn't that big on drinks but she had a few. After she became sober and Steve was too drunk to stand they left the bar to get home safely. Steve threw up out of the window a couple times and sweetly apologized to zombie "sorry I don't mean to be a bother," he said drunk as hell.


When he relieved himself he found zombie pouring herself a drink of Apple juice. "Why don't you drink some of this vodka it's good for you." Steve said while wobbling towards zombie. "I'm good I don't want to end up like you." zombie said bothered. When she finally left to go relieve herself Steve poured some vodka into her Apple juice. He did that until she became drunk like him. They were happy together in the drunk state they were in. Then zombie said " hey why don't you go up in my room and I'll be there in a second." of course Steve went upstairs and waited with the vodka in zombies room. then she came up.

When zombie got up to the room she had gotten wine, beer, and vodka along with some plastic sippy cups she had in her cabinets. But one thing stood out from the rest. They were in her room.

When Steve stood up to go to the bathroom zombie pushed him on the bed and grabbed his penis. so not only was she happier when she was drunk she was Horney as hell. She ripped off Stevens shirt and Steve played along and ripped off hers. then he moved to the bra. Pants flung off next and there is nudity. zombie rubbed Stevie's nipples and moved downward towards his cock. Steve seemed overwhelmed but he went with it. "Lets do this bitch," zombie said as she started giving him a blow job. Steve's penis shot up with pleasure of being blowed. And it got steamier as it went along. zombie sat on Steve's penis and bounced vigorously up and down.

The room filled with moaning and groaning and they went on even harder. Steve sat up and positioned zombie to be on her hands and knees. There they go doggy style. "Harder, harder, harder!" Screamed zombie until Steve did. he cummed but they didn't stop. "You want me to love you more baby?" Asked Steve, zombie nodded "but go faster and harder and don't stop no matter what bitch," demanded zombie.

Zombies legs around Steven now and he is thrusting his heart out. two or three thrusts per beat of his heart and his heart is racing. moaning and groaning from both Steve and zombie. the room is echoing and so loud. they paused for a minute to pee but they came back for more afterwards.

This time zombie put one of her strapped dildoes on and fucked Steve. steve moaned and groaned. they repositioned and repositioned. they were having more fun with Steve being fucked than zombie being fucked.

On the dresser now and cum all over the room mainly from steve. then they change zombie is on the wall and about to cum her life out of her. holding it in for the right time of the sex. they are waiting and waiting and fucking until it looked like a bad yogurt accident happened in the room. they reached their climax and stopped the sweet love.

Sitting by the fire place, they whispered what they wanted with them in the future. "for us to fuck every night and one time sober." they said. and they fell asleep nude and in front of a fire in the middle of summer.
The end
Sign up to rate and review this story