Categories > Original > Romance

#Shoey

by Hohoho82802 0 reviews

A simple fan doc but it is graphic

Category: Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2015-06-28 - 354 words - Complete

0Unrated
A sensation ran down his spine. "Don't hurt me, be gentle." Joey moaned. They just came back from their trip to Alaska where when they would touch they would freeze together. They were in Joey's room unpacking his stuff. And they took a little break.

No condoms and no alcohol. Just naked sober sex. Shane decided to push Joey onto the bed filled with clothes and make out with him. "I'm gonna treat you right," Shane says as he slows down and takes off joeys shirt. Joey doesn't know what to do but play along. He takes off Shane's and the pants fling off revealing everything. "Take me daddy!" Joey screams as Shane starts sucking Joey's dick.

Then Shane starts to stand and sit on joeys beam of sensation. He moans as it goes in his ass. "Bitch move me up and down!" Shane yells because joeys cock is so big it barely fits. Joey pulls Shane off and repositioned him into the porn style. Strait up dick of both of them. And Joey goes in and out of Shane.

After a while he cums so they switch roles now Joey sucking Shane's jelly-filled long-john and Shane begins to moan even more than while he was being fucked. Then he slapped Joey and went doggy style for an hour. Then there was a bang on the door. Intercourse was so loud it woke up the neighbor a block away. They didn't care tho. They switched to have intercourse more fun to just naked sex.

Joey wanted to spice things up so he brought out the strongest vodka he had out of all the 78 bottles of different vodka he pulled out his strong intercourse one. He hasn't used it yet so he's been saving it for a long time. So they stop and drink until they can barely walk. And they start up again.

By this time they have filled each others hole about 4 times each and it looks like yogurt was splattered all over the wall, ceilings, and over each other. Their time came to an end and they finished cleaning.



To be continued...
Sign up to rate and review this story