Categories > Original > Erotica

My Lord

by staticmonster123 0 reviews

A girl and her lord seduce each other.

Category: Erotica - Rating: R - Genres: Erotica - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2015-07-15 - 384 words

0Unrated
I was an ordinary girl.

Actually, an ordinary girl in a cult. I attempted to seduce my lord, Sun Myung Moon, just a few years before he had died. Filthy rich men near death were my fav. I simply wanted a share of the money that our corrupt church had generated. That's the reason the Unification Church had started anyways. My Moon wanted money. Power. Sex.

Sex!?!

Yeah. I lost my virginity to the pruny pig as he whispered that my purity was growing as we made love. Too bad I was probably the 100th something on the list of young girls given purity, granted by Sun Myung Moon's sweet, but salty semen. He didn't tell me two of his other sons were included. Dick in one hand, in my vagina and the last in my mouth. His sons were rough, not sympathizing with a mere follower like me.

He then died, not leaving any moneys to me. That bastard.

Selina, my younger sister, is now at the age where I lost my precious to my cult leader. Sean, my younger brother, was older then Selina, but granted purity by Moon's wife, Hak Ja Han. He regrets it, wishing he gave it to me. We decided that Sean would take Selina's. We planned a night when our parents went out, attempting to make better of their bitter relationship. Typical white men with yellow fever. Mammy doesn't like that. Oh well. if they get a divorce, that wouldn't change the fact that I'm half Irish and half Japanese.

I filmed the whole scene of Sean raping Selina, clutching her barely there breasts. Even though he hadn't entered, she was screaming, "Yamateeeee!" Wow. We don't even speak Japanese in our house. Annoyed, Sean forced himself roughly. I taught him well. ;) Then she was truly howling from pain. I make a pretty good video cam person if I do say so myself. She tried to get away but that just made us bondage her. I yanked her hair so she could see my demonstration of a nice blowing session on our brother. 3 minutes later, my throat was covered in warm bukkake... I put my lips to Selina's and transferred the cum into her and clamped her mouth shut with my hands. She would have to swallow it.
Sign up to rate and review this story