Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Wrong Kind Of Attention

chapter 3

by youngandreckless 3 reviews

chapter 3

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Published: 2006-08-15 - Updated: 2006-08-15 - 524 words

1Original
Chapter 3

Laura's POV

The week and come and gone and domes day sat in front of us.

I watched as joe threw his last bag into the car.

"baby its two weeks...please don't cry" he whispered whipping away a stray tear.

"Two is weeks is a lifetime!" I pouted laying my head on his chest. "but we have phones and a computer, you will still talk to me."

"its not the same, I wont get to fall asleep to the beating of your heart or wake up to feel the warmth of your arms...and if those girls even try to hit on you I will hunt them down and kick their ass" he laughed kissing me muttering something I couldn't make out.

"I love you" he said kissing me one last time. "I love you too" letting him go I stood back as he got into the car.

He waved to me backing out of the drive way. I stood their watching him disapear down the rode.

Oh god this is going to be hell.




Stacey's POV

"Hey stace! Where's my black clan hoodie" Pete called from the bedroom.

At the moment he was finishing packing. Him being who he is desided to put packing off until the last minute.

I looked down at the hoodie was I currently wearing which is exactly the one pete wanted.

"Its occupied at the moment" I laughed walking into the room and sitting down on the bed. He rolled his eyes looking at me.

Did he seriously expect me to take it off? He continued to stare and eventually stuck out his hand.

"Sweetie you better pick another one because this one is mine" his hand slowly dropped to his side. He grinned at me before tackling me.

"I guess you can keep it" he grinned kissing me.

"I have to go" he whispered kissing me one last time.

"I know..." he slowly climbed off the bed. Stopping in mid step he turned back to me

"no partying...promise me" I bit my lip nodding

"Promise"




Patrick's POV

"I'm sorry" I whispered to Lizy as I threw my bag by the door and pulling her towards me.

"Its ok. Hey its only two weeks right...we will be fine" I wasn't sure who she was trying to convince. Me...Or herself.

"You have everyone's cell number right?" she nodded. "stacey's and laura's home numbers are on the counter don't hesitate to call them." She nodded again.

"If you need anything...call me" I whispered kissing her deeply. She pulled back closing her eyes. I smiled once more at her before taking my bags to the car.

Man I sure hope these weeks fly by




Andy's POV

"You going to be ok?" I asked giving her a hug.

"yeah we will be fine..." I studied her for a minute trying to figure out if she was telling the truth I nodded when I was satisfied.

"Alright buddy. I'll see you soon ok?" I told jordan squating down to his level. He nodded giving me a hug.

"Be good!" he smiled pointing his finger at me.

"always!"
Sign up to rate and review this story