Categories > Original > Erotica

Dolphins are fun!

by MadamButterfly 0 reviews

Bek and Nicole get a job at an aquarium on the Gold Coast and find out there is more to life that clubbing and meeting men.

Category: Erotica - Rating: R - Genres: Erotica - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2015-07-30 - Updated: 2015-07-30 - 1565 words - Complete

0Boring
It was a lovely warm day and a light breeze was playing across the pool at the aquarium. It was Nicole’s first day on the job.
‘I love working with animals’ she thought to herself, ‘this is going to be a lot of fun’.
It got even better than that. She got to work with her best friend Rebekah who she shared a lot of interests: Marine life, clubbing and men.
There was only one fly in the ointment their supervisor; who was a total troll.

‘Why does he perve on us?’ Nicole wondered, looking at her brightly coloured two piece swim suit which showed a lot of cleavage.
‘I’m allowed to wear a swimming costume here’ she thought, ‘at the aquarium’; why does he keep on staring at my tits?
He was staring at her at that moment; with a huge grin lit up his sleazy face.
She gave him a look of scorn that said “pull your head in”. But he kept on looking at her two perfectly formed, and fairly aroused, breasts.
‘He’s such a Bogan’ she thought, ‘pity he doesn’t have many of his lower teeth’.

Their instructor was keen to fill the two girls in (any way he could).
“Dolphins have a habit of ambushing females and giving them one” he said “and slapping them with a fin”.
“Whatever you do” he said with a leer “never go into the pool, alone, with George”.
Nicole was felt rather uncomfortable. This kind of dirty sex talk might work with some people but it didn’t work with her.
“Thanks for that” she said in a strict tone “I’ll make sure I don’t go in there alone.”

Almost immediately Rebekah’s mind had moved on. She was the kind of girl who is extremely imaginative, and in a training session that can be the kiss of death.
Have you noticed them? The sort of people whose minds run on thinking “I like that bit of information – what can I do with that?”
She was imagining herself and her best friend in the pool with George. He was a bottlenose Dolphin, grey and shiny with a friendly grin.
They are the most intelligent animals next to man, and thinking some of the men Bek had met, probably more so.
What would it feel like to be in there with the Dolphin she wondered? Swimming and diving, and letting it rub against her naked body? Bek thought, ‘probably quite good!’

Later when they had come off shift Bek and Nicole were in their hotel room, high up, looking down over the main Beach of Surfers Paradise.
“The Gold Cost is awesome” said Bek to her friend who was looking intently at her mobile with a worried look on her face. Nicole had just searched “dolphin rape”.
There was a lot of material on the web including one where an American woman had “accidentally” been the “victim” of a horny dolphin. It made Nicole’s hair stand on end.
There was the woman sitting on the side of the pool wearing a swimming costume and there was the dolphin wearing nothing but his smooth, slippery, wet skin. It was a good thing she was wearing pants.

The dolphin was so aggressive; he lurched over the side of the pool where the woman was sitting and proceeded to start humping her between her legs. You couldn’t say “dry” because he was definitely “wet”.
The most alarming thing was no one was helping her, just cheering the lecherous dolphin on. Nicole shuddered. “Air conditioning too cold for you?” her friend said. “No its fine” said Nicole clicking off the video on the screen.

They went out to a club. They danced and drank till their stilettos hurt their feet and their heads were light with booze.
There were a lot of guys staring at them and rubbing themselves all over their bodies on the dance floor but somehow it was a hollow experience for both of the girls.
They sat there in the corner of the bar, easing their shoes off and wondering if there was anyone they wanted to take home. The pickings were slim.
“What do you reckon?” said Bek. There they were on the Gold Coast, home of cheap alcohol and even cheaper sex, and there they were going to curl up in front of late night TV.
She knew what she wanted, something grey and wet and slippery, not hairy and sweaty, she wanted to go back to the aquarium and fuck George.
“This is dismal” said Nicole looking round at all the men and thinking about the rest of the night.
“It’s probably because they’re so hairy” said Bek and thought to herself ‘I’d rather be in the pool’.
“I have an idea” said Bek, who eased her sore feet back into her shoes, “I think we need to have a swim”.
So that’s how Nicole found herself back at the aquarium in the middle of the night. The place was dark and an eerie light reflected off the pool.
George the dolphin was in there, swimming about on his own. ‘How lonely’ thought Nicole. ‘How horny’ thought Bek.

Nicole was still wondering why she was there at the aquarium in the middle of the night. This was work after all, they shouldn’t be there; they should probably, be swimming, in the sea.
“Ever skinny dipped?” said Bek friend slipping her bra straps from her shoulders and revealing her pert young breasts.
By the time she had slipped her pants off Nicole got the idea. She coyly slipped off her bra and panties and left them by the side of the pool.
The water was lovely and cool and flowed delightfully over her tits. It was like a cheeky cool hand was touching her and immediately her nipples went hard.
Taking her panties off in a public place was quite hard for her but the delicious feeling of the cool water between her legs really made up for that.

Nicole swam towards them, all embarrassment gone. All she felt now was curiosity; of what dolphin flesh would feel like, and if ultimately, she and George would have sex.
Bek was in the centre of the pool swimming in the light dappled water, round and round the voluptuous figure of George. It was lovely to watch, dreamlike, like they were doing some kind of a dance.
Closer and closer she got. George was getting up close and personal with Bek. He kept swimming up and over her like he had with some of the porpoises that day.
She remembered the scene at the aquarium that afternoon, women with children, all crying and shouting at each other and messily eating ice cream.
‘How weird’ thought Nicole; when what they were watching was dolphin foreplay and most probably (although she wasn’t watching that closely); dolphin sex.

Bek seemed to be having such a good time. George swooped under her and they slid their bodies close together, face to face. Nicole had learnt from her research that the dolphin penis was located half way down the dolphin’s body, hidden inside a kind of slit.
Nicole swam closer, to the action. To her surprise George broke off sliding against Rebekah and started sliding against her. It felt amazing, cool and soft on her skin and incredibly smooth. “OOOOH!” moaned Nicole, whose head was above water, as the dolphin’s rigid penis suddenly slipped in.
It was huge, and as I’ve just said, incredibly quick, just one thrust, that’s all he gave her, but it was all she needed to cum. “I’ve never orgasmed like that with a man” she told Bek later, when she lay, still stunned, in their hotel room, in bed.
She surfaced suddenly and spluttered, totally amazed at the intensity of her orgasm and swam to the side of the pool. George, who seemed to be still horny, gave his intimate attention back to Bek. They were getting up close and personal all over again - Bek was letting him swim between her legs.
After a while George got the idea and gave her one. His penis must have gone all the way in because she shot up to the surface as if she were gasping for air. “OMG!” yelled Bek and she joined her friend on the bank.
“Did you feel that?”
“Yes” said Nicole “I did”.

After that their lives at the aquarium fell into a contented pattern. Work during the day time. Boozing and dancing at night, then back to the aquarium for a midnight swim.
George always seemed happy to see them and gave them both a fleeting fuck (‘talk about premature ejaculation’, Nicole thought to herself).
To Bek she said “do you think you can get pregnant to a dolphin?” Both of them had had a very large quantity of dolphin sperm up their cunts.
“No, I don’t think so” said Bek “the water probably washes it away”. But even so she had a pregnancy test. It was negative, so that was OK.
This went on the whole summer until their supervisor found them and threatened to turn them in.
Bek said “let us off and I won’t tell them you’ve been posting videos of us on the web”.
Sign up to rate and review this story