Categories > Cartoons > Code Lyoko

Without Love

by Ai_Raena 0 reviews

What will happens when Ulrich and Yumi's parents make a decisions to get them marry?They becomes more stressed because don't know each others and more worse...Yumi gets pregnant by Ulrich on their ...

Category: Code Lyoko - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Published: 2015-08-02 - 173 words

0Unrated
"Hey,Yumi!There you are,and...why are you crying?"Aelita asked,approaching her bestfriend with a worried look."Ae-Lita...I-I'm...don't wanna to marriage..with the guy that I don't love!"Yumi half shouted.

Aelita looked at her with a corncern look."Don't worry,Yumi.Everything will run smoothly...I'm here,keep you accompany"Aelita smiled and rubbed her friend's back."Yeah...you're right.I must be stronger than this...."

"That's my girl!"Aelita laughed,watching her friend laughed.

X

"Mum...please.Why do I need to wear this anyway!?"Yumi begged,looking at the dress."The dress is just perfect!Dear...."Mrs.Ishiyama said."But...don't you think it's too sexy?"

"No...it just beautiful"

"Huh...."

"C'mon,honey.You could do this!"

"Okay,okay.Anything for you,mum"Yumi made a fake smile.

She entred her rooms and tried out the dress....

X

Okay,okay.I know...this is the shortest chapter I've ever make!But don't worry,I'll make it more longer at the others chapter.Enjoy!And...reviews,please.
Sign up to rate and review this story