Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Wrong Kind Of Attention

chapter 13

by youngandreckless 1 review

chapter 13

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Published: 2006-08-15 - Updated: 2006-08-16 - 372 words

0Unrated
Chapter 13

Laura's POV

I checked my bags and walked to the gate. What five hours of sitting on my ass gonna do? I cant believe I did that to Joe.

"OMG arent you laura wentz! Like OMG can I have your autograph!" I looked up about to tell some fan to fuck off.

"you didn't honestly think we would let you go back by yourself did you?" I smiled as my friends sat down around me.

"I'm sorry for ruining the trip" I muttered chewing on my bottom lip.

"ehh whats a ruined trip to vegas between friends" stacey said shrugging. I looked up to see her smiling at me. "I shouldn't have yelled at you...I'm sorry"

"This trip is full of 'I shouldn't have' so how about we forget it all" I suggested giving her a hug. Smiling she agreed with me.

But I know of one person who will just not 'forget it.'




Joe's POV

I walked into the kitchen to see everyone standing there. I guess the kitchen is the go to spot in the house. Nobody was talking and the fans looked bored.

"Screw the rules" I said breaking the silence.

"what?" patrick said shooting me a confused look.

"rules were ment to be broken. I say when the girls get back we invite them over"

"but we are here" kristi said sipping her water.

"not yall...our girls" she narrowed her eyes at me. I guess she didn't like that idea very much.

"you're in luck Joe" andy said looking up from his phone. "how so?"

"they just caught a flight home"




Stacey's POV

"Who is up for two weeks of sitting at home bored?" I laughed walking into the apartment.

"ME ME ME" everyone laughed raising their hands. I walked over to the answering machine and pressed play.

"You have one new message" oh wow don't I feel loved. "First new message....Screw Rules...end of new messages" screw rules? What the hell?

"Anybody else as confused as I am?" I laughed walking into my room.

"no fucking way"

There sitting on my bed was pete and andy in a head to head race on the PS2. Looking up to me they smiled.

"Screw Rules"
Sign up to rate and review this story