Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Unstoppable

Chapter 11

by jameswritr4 0 reviews

lil bit of Pete and Kat

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Published: 2015-08-20 - 373 words

0Unrated
A few weeks went by and Aiden was avoiding Patrick. He had called and texted her but she wasn’t responding. She didn’t know what to even say to him if she did. The tension between the guys had gotten worse. With the new tour only weeks away, it wasn’t looking good for any of them.

Kat and Pete were enjoying one of their last few nights together before the tour was to pick up. Kat was sitting on Pete’s couch while he was getting them some drinks. He walked in and handed her a cup before sitting down next to her.

“How’s Aiden been doing?” He asked before taking a sip of his hot tea. Kat shrugged.

“She’s upset by the whole situation but she’s thrown herself into her work and school. I think she’s just trying to get over it but I’m sure it’s difficult when their last argument left for no closure.” Pete nodded in agreement.

“Pat is pretty much the same but I can tell he’s been drinking more.”

“Pat’s a drinker?” Pete nodded.

“It’s how he copes sometimes with his feelings. He sobers up in the studio a bit but by the time we are ready to wrap for the day, he starts hitting it.”
“And no one stops him?”

“You try and tell a grown man what to do who just fucked up the only good thing he thought he had going for him.”

“Touché.” Kat took a sip of her drink. “So what’s the plan then? Just hide it until someone notices?” Pete shrugged.

“We’ll deal with it however we can but I think after this tour, we have to take a break. We are all about to kill each other and it’s not good for anyone.” Kat pouted a little. “What?” He gave her a small smile.

“I just hate that this has happened to you guys. I’ve known you all for so long and it sucks that life is just tearing you all apart.” Pete kissed her forehead.

“I love that you care about all of us. We will be fine. All good friends need a little break.”
Sign up to rate and review this story