Categories > Original > Erotica

Finally.

by Sheshere 0 reviews

Just a girl finally getting what she wanted.

Category: Erotica - Rating: R - Genres: Erotica - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2015-08-28 - 1024 words - Complete

0Unrated
It's been a while since I saw for the last time. He just kept telling me he's busy and was probably not as interested as me, but I didn't give up.
I'm so glad I didn't.

The first time I met him was a year ago, when I was dating his bestfriend. He would often tell me how great he is and how I'd like him, but he was just so shy and reserved I couldn't actually get to know him. I liked him a lot, though. Every time he looked at me I stopped breathing.
He was quite tall, toned and he had the deepest eyes I've ever seen. His voice made my knees weak and his half-smile had me trembling. I wanted him badly.
I broke up with my boyfriend a month ago. I wasn't really sad, I just got really horny soon. That's when he texted me first. Is seemed like he was arguing with the ex a lot and didn't like him anymore. I suggested we'd go for a coffee. He surprisingly agreed.


I knew it's gonna take me forever to get him, but when I saw him, I was actually looking forward to it.

When we finally met, I was amazed. His charisma was all over the place and all girls kept looking at him, but he paid attention just to me. He was a gentleman and coversations with him were actually arousing. When the caffee closed, I wasn't ready. We went for a walk in the night and it was so nice. He walked me home but nothing happened. I didn't want to push him.

We went for much more dates and I liked him even more, and he seemed to like me as well. It was time to take the next step.
We'd go for a coffee as usual and he'd walk me home again. Instead of just a kiss, I invited him over for a drink. I still felt it was kinda risky, but he nodded and smiled and took my breath away.
As we entered my place, I could feel atmosphere getting heavier and heavier. We'd keep chatting, so I slowly began to flirt. He didn't agressively flirt back but I knew he wanted me now. We had some ciggaretes and I suggested a glass of wine, which he approved.

I stood up as seductively and elegantly as possible. I felt his eyes on my bottom, which he admired often. I walked to a bar and reached out for the bottle, trying to look good at it again. He stood up and and walked behind me, hugging be from behind placed his hands on my hips.

"Oh, dont't worry about that," he whispered and I forgot how to breathe. "I'm craving something else right now." He smiled, his stubble brushed against my ear and neck, as he began to explore my body. I sighed and my hand went straight to his manhood, which was already pushing on his zipper, wanting to get free. I stroked him through his pants, he got bigger and gasped.
He grabbed my shoulders, turned me to him, kissed me passionately, grabbed my ass and pushed closer to his body. He tasted so good I coulnd't get enough. We got into my bedroom without stopping, took each others clothes off quickly, when he threw me on bed, face in pillow. After just seconds, I could feel his tongue on my pussy and ass. He seemed to enjoy it, but I couldn't wait anymore.
"Just fuck me already!" I screamed. He grinned.
"Ask for it."
"I beg you. Fuck my brains out."

And he did. Thrusted fast and heavily from the begging. I was screaming the whole time, as his beautiful cock hit my g-spot repeately and I felt him in my whole body. He grabbed a fistfull of my hair, leaned my head, and bit and sucked on my neck. I was close to the finish, when he started spanking my ass hard. Waves of orgasm in my whole body and he didn't stop.
I couldn't even talk or think. When I got a little better, I told him to pull out. I threw him on his back and squated on him. I fucked him hard and couldn't control myself, I slapped him. He gasped between his deep moans and put his hand around my neck, sometimes caressing and biting my breasts. It was so rough and agressive on both sides. I couldn't feel my legs when second orgasm was coming. I screamed as for my life, stopped for a moment and he held me and sat, his face few inches from mine. A question came into my mind.
"How come you last so long?" I asked him with cracked voice between my breaths.
"I've prepared, but it's gonna be soon." he said in the same way.
I nodded. We just needed to catch a breath. I wanted to slow down now. I didn't want to miss the slow, deep, intense sex with him.

When we calmed down, I suggested he could tie my hands, if he'd like that. He smiled and his eyes shined. Dear god, he was perfect.
I didn't want him to finish so fast, so we took a break. Had some cigarettes, a drink, checked our skin. My ass was bruised and my neck and breasts had evidences of his teeth. His back was almost bleeding, scratched all over. I smiled.

When we were completely calm, I leaned to him and kissed him. Slowly, delicately. He tasted and smelled too good to be human. It wasn't really tender, just nice and slow.
We were in bed again. I turned my back to him and he tied my hands. I exposed my ass right in his face and asked him if he's into that. Of course he was.
Cold gel on my anus, getting warm from him. He was quite tender and didn't rush, which I appreciated much. When I was ready, he put him in me slowly, but steadily, his whole lenght. I moaned loudly and my head began to empty itself again. He fucked so well.
Sign up to rate and review this story