Categories > Anime/Manga > Yami no Matsuei > Sakura Train

Sakura Train

by Noizchild 0 reviews

Twenty-first book in the series. After the fallout from Haruka's party, Anna comes home to another crisis. The Viper's Teeth wants to take baby Kirika back to Hong Kong to run tests on her blood. T...

Category: Yami no Matsuei - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Horror,Romance - Characters: Tsuzuki - Published: 2015-09-02 - 499 words - Complete

0Unrated
Sakura Train

Chapter One: Come Home Bunny:

November 6th, 2010.

Tsuzuki walked through the gates of Ju-Oh-Cho’s mental institution. All eyes fell on him. He chewed gum hard enough to make his teeth hurt as he walked through the doors. Inside, the receptionist was on the phone. Her smile faded when she spotted Tsuzuki.

“I have to go,” the receptionist whispered. She hung up as Tsuzuki approached the desk.

“Good morning, sir,” she said in a quiet voice.

“I’m here to see my wife,” the shinigami said.

“Of course, hold on.” The receptionist pulled out the visitors’ clipboard. “Please fill out the information.” Tsuzuki picked up a pen and filled out his name, time, and patient’s name. He handed back the clipboard.

“Down the hall,” the receptionist said.

“Thank you,” Tsuzuki, said, bowing. He walked down the hall.

--------

The shinigami came to room 128. He knocked on the door and listened.She must be asleep. Tsuzuki opened the door and went inside. Sure enough, Anna lay asleep in her bed. She looked so peaceful compared to on Halloween. His wife didn’t resist arrest. Tsuzuki remembered that night as he shuddered. Anna hadn’t spoken since that night. Ju-Oh-Cho had no answers for the seemingly unprovoked attack. On top of that, Tsuzuki had to take care of Kirika-chan alone. He shook his head.

Why did you do it, Anna? What possessed you? This isn’t like you. Did she make you attack her? He sat chewing asking himself these questions.

---------

Minutes later, Anna awoke and saw Tsuzuki sitting in front of her. She lifted her head, blinking.

“Asato-kun?” she asked. “Wait. Am I hallucinating?”

“No,” Tsuzuki said, shaking his head. “You’re hallucinating. I’m really here.”

“Oh…”

“Yes.” Tsuzuki took out his gum and stuck it on the floor.

“What are you doing?”

“Okay, look. You need to get out of here.”

“Asato-kun…”

“Hear me out!” He took a breath. “I need you. You have to come home. Do whatever you can to get out of here. Answer their questions. Tell them what they want to hear. If they give you pills, take them! Do what you have to come home!”

Anna couldn’t figure out how to react. “Baby…”

“Please!” Tsuzuki looked ready to cry. Anna put her fist to her chest.

“Alight.” This was the first time she sounded so defeated.

Tsuzuki bowed his head. “Thank you.” He took out a tissue from his pocket and snatched up from the floor. “How are you?”

“Tired.” Anna drew her knees to her chest. “I want to go home.” Tsuzuki patted her on the head.

“Then you know what you need to do.”

“Alright, alright.”

He kissed her on the forehead. “I’ll be back to pick you up when they clear you. Goodbye.” He turned and left the room. Maybe that got through to her. Anna wasn’t an idiot or crazy. She needed to be home. Tsuzuki could only wait for the results.
Sign up to rate and review this story