Categories > Anime/Manga > Bleach > A Vampire Love

Prologue: The New Domino City's Heroine

by Stargiving2413 0 reviews

Ichigo lost her love to a man that betray them both. Now she sought out for revenge. Will Ichigo finally free herself from the past with the help of Yusei? Or forever doom live forever in the dark....

Category: Bleach - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst - Characters: Kurosaki Ichigo - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2015-09-11 - Updated: 2015-09-11 - 2011 words

0Unrated
There was a huge explosion in the city of New Domino City. Black smoke were everywhere and it clear off to reveal a group of large, hungry power kowloon children that are racing towards the large building. Their eyes filled with hunger and hatred. They are known as kowloon children. The kowloon children are one of the most dangerous people to be around with. Unlike vampires who feed on human blood and one can turn the other with their blood, the kowloon children feed on both vampires and humans, in result on turning them as one of their own kind. They were hated by all humans, including the vampires themselves. They all jump to the air, racing towards the big white silver building that was the only one that is standing while the other ones are all destroy and in heap. Just far away in the silver white building, an old blood female vampire watch as the kowloon children got closer with her amber eyes. Her bright orange hair was ruffle by the cold wind. She didn’t mind. She was already used to the coldness. No surprising at all. She look at the sky as the sun falls down. The moon will rise up any moment now.
She slowly got up with her sword, Zangetsu, as the kowloon children were all burning up from the barrier that surrounded the building. Her eyes narrow dangerously as the kowloon children continued to try to get in, despite the barrier that could kill them with just a simple single touch. She averted her eyes down to the Dragon King, Toshiro Hitsugaya, and his Guardian, Byakuya Kuchiki. They both stare at the kowloon children that are trying to get in.
“Just how long will these fools continued like this until they fully realize that they cannot enter in New Domino City?” Byakuya ask, his eyes on his master and king.
“Until they do whatever they can to get in. Which I highly doubt they can enter here nor will they realize that they can’t come in here. The kowloon children will do whatever they can to get in, no matter how many lives were lost or the cost of it.” Toshiro answered, his eyes never once leaving on the heartless, power hungry monsters. Byakuya and Toshiro heard a small gush of wind and turn to see an old blood female vampire, Ichigo Shiba. She has long orange hair that reach down to her waist. She wore a raggedly brown cloak over a black shirt, white jacket, white slacks, and black boots. She walks up to Toshiro and stare straight into his eyes.
“Toshiro, open the barrier for me.” Ichigo said.
“You would dare to talk like that to the Dragon King?! Foolish girl!” Byakuya scowled at the orange hair vampire that dare to speak such manner to his king.
“Ichigo…” Toshiro started to speak but was cut off by Ichigo.
“Please, your highness. Let me out so I can kill these things once and for all.” Ichigo spoke out loud, not wanting to hear any of what the Dragon King will say. But Toshiro will not have any of that.
“Ichigo… killing them will not do anything to bring the one you love back. It will not do you any good. All it will do is build up that anger and sadness that you held inside of you.” Toshiro said.
Ichigo nearly choke out a sob that threatened to come out of her soft pink lips. Those are the words that she desperately try to avoid. Stabbed by millions of needles that strike into her very heart.
She has failed him…
She promise that she’ll protect each one another and was betray by the man she has once called a friend. Because of him… the love of her life was dead.
Why… why must she failed… why?!
“I-I’m begging you… my lord… please… let me out so I can kill them…” Ichigo silently begged, her hand tightened around her sword. She already know the truth. None other less, she has to do it. She must.
For the people…
For the clan…
For her family…
For the man she loves…
Toshiro sigh heavily.
“Very well then. I understand. I shall open the barrier for you. But remember… once you do this… it can’t be undone… And when you leave the New Domino City...” he said.
“I know that already! Just open the damn barrier already!” she snarled at him.
“You…!” Byakuya started but was cut off by Toshiro.
“Very well then.” Toshiro sigh as he focused around the barrier with his eyes closed. He then reopen them to that are no longer turquoise eyes but are red ruby. The barrier suddenly began to shook a little and then a small gap was open.
“Thank you… Toshiro… I appreciate for what you done.” Ichigo said as she rush out of the gap before it completely closed.
“Your majesty, is it wise to just let her go? She can very well become a monster herself.” Byakuya continued to scowled down at the orange haired vampire as she rush toward the kowloon children.
“Byakuya… you of all people should understand what it’s like to lose someone that is far the most precious thing in the world.” Toshiro said, his eyes turning back to normal, never once taking his eyes off from Ichigo as well, fully aware the sun has finally set and the moon would soon rise up.
“Ichigo… I hope that one day you will finally free yourself from this despair that plunge into the depths of your heart and move on with your life.” The Dragon King said with a saddened look on his eyes. He wanted nothing more but to comfort this heartbroken female vampire. But he knew that not even him could help her free herself from the past she’s living in. She’s truly on her own…
XXX
Ichigo continued to run towards the direction where the kowloon children are. The cold wind blew hard and her scent was caught by the kowloon children. They took in the unfamiliar but sweet, delicious scent. They look to see that Ichigo was rushing towards them. The kowloon children all howl in laughter, thinking how foolish this vampire is. They all leap towards her at once. Ichigo pull out her sword, revealing an elegant but deadly black black along with the hilt. She down the sword and slice through them, all turn to ashes that were in her direction. The kowloon children all stare in shock and fear.
“N-No way… is that… a holy blade...?!”
“W-Wait… no way…!”
“Is it possible that she’s…!”
Unfortunately, they were unable to finish their sentence as Ichigo slice them up and they turn to dusts. She roar as she slice each and every kowloon children. She shall show no mercy to them. Not now, not ever! They should die! They all must die! They all deserve it! Each and every one of them! She’ll make sure of that! She decided to just use all her powers and to hell with it. She cut down every kowloon child down until a cannon was shots towards her and smoke was everywhere. The kowloon children brought in a tank but it was crush down by a strong force. The smoke reveal Ichigo as two large bullets were in midair and fell down in the crumble ground, cut in half.
The kowloon children slowly began to back away from this dangerous female vampire. Ichigo could smell fear in them. They fear of her. It delight her so. Then she smell something very familiar. She turn around to see the one person that she so desperately longed to see with shockness written in her face. It was a man. A vampire.
The male vampire have short black hair and eyes. He wore a black jacket over a white shirt, black jeans, and tennis shoes. He smiled at Ichigo and he walks up towards her. The kowloon children began to slowly back away even further than before. Ichigo then glare at him and clenched her jaw so hard that blood came out of her bottom from her fang digging there.
“Ichigo, you sure know how to start a party, do you?” Kain smiled teasingly at her.
“Shut up!” Ichigo bark at him.
“Oh Ichigo, I always knew that you get yourself into these kind of situation. Your stubbornness always get you in trouble all the kind. Such a troublesome child. Then again, that’s one of the reason why I’m madly in love with you.” Kain continued to tease her, his eyes suddenly narrow dangerously, despite the friendly smile on his thin lips.
“I SAID SHUT UP ALREADY!” yelled the orange vampire again.
Kain began to cackled out loud and his form change to a different form. He has short brown hair that is smooth out with just a single bang on his face. His cold brown eyes stare coldly at Ichigo. He wore a simple black shirt and jeans and leather belt and tennis shoes with just a sword resting on his hip with the belt holding on to it.
“Oh Ichigo, how I miss you so.” Aizen said coldly to her, his smile still there and a dark chuckle rumble in his throat.
“You… bastard…” Ichigo whispered silently and then raise her sword up and her face written in anger and despair.
“YOU BASTARD BASTARD BASTARD BASTARD BASTARD BASTARD!!!! I’M GOING TO KILL YOU, YOU SON OF A BITCH!!!” she roar as she lunged forward at Aizen and strike him with her sword.
“You can’t say my own name? Don’t you missed me, Ichigo? It’s been a long time since I last seen you. I forgotten how much fun it is to tease you.” Aizen said as he avoid the sword slashing at him.
“It makes me wonder why Kain chose you as his Guardian Protector. I find it funny, quite funny indeed. What’s more funny is how you couldn’t protect him. You couldn’t even protect your own family.” Aizen continued to dodge the attack.
“I TOLD YOU TO SHUT THE FUCKING HELL UP, YOU BASTARD!” Ichigo shouted.
“The most funniest thing of all is that I enjoy being with you and Kain. I’ve enjoy every moment of it. I truly cherish these beautiful, wonderful, precious time together with the two of you. You were like a family to me.” Aizen smiled softly.
Ichigo finally had enough of his game and decided to kill him once and for all. She lung a powerful slash towards the vampire. This time, instead of dodging it, Aizen finally pull out his sword and made contact with hers.
“Then why?! Why did you betray us?!” Ichigo asked, snarling at the brown hair vampire.
“Time change, Ichigo. Kain have even said that himself. You should know that by now.” he answered.
“DAMN YOU!!” Ichigo howled in rage as she push Aizen. He skid to a halt.
“I’ve also forgotten how I enjoy battling with you. It alway brought a delight to me.” Aizen said as he jump up on a building. Ichigo try to follow him but was stop by something wrapping around and pain through her and she howl in pain. She look down to see that she was wrap in a holy chain.
“As much as I want to stay here with you, I have a new family I need to keep an eye out.” Aizen said as he walk away.
“Wait! Aizen!” Ichigo shouted as she free herself from the holy chains.
“Don’t worry Ichigo. There is no reason to miss me all of a sudden. I promise this isn’t the last time you see me. Until then, farewell Ichigo.”
With that said he walk away and disappear to thin air.
“AAAAIIIIIIIZZZZZEEEENNNN!!!!” Ichigo gave out one last shout to his name as she could do nothing but stand there and watch as her once friend leave.
Sign up to rate and review this story