Categories > Cartoons > Delilah and Julius > Free fall

I won't believe it

by panda_1418 4 reviews

Delilah refuses to believe Julius is really gone

Category: Delilah and Julius - Rating: PG - Genres: Action/Adventure, Drama - Published: 2006-08-16 - Updated: 2006-08-16 - 451 words

0Unrated
[Julius]

When Julius woke up, his head was throbbing like bloody murder. He tried to rub his eyes, but found himself strapped to a moveable metal table. It was just like when Dr Dismay captured him and used that dream-sucker thing on him.

"Hey Gumdrop, glad to see you're awake."

Julius moaned. It was Dr Dismay and his silent sidekick, Nurse. "Now this day has been made perfect!" Julius exclaimed sarcastically.

Dismay sneered. "Ah, I bet you didn't expect that Miss Deeds and I were working together to get one of you Academy agents. I was thrilled when our tractor beam picked you out of the sky. Now I can do all my wonderful experiments on you!"

Julius gulped. He didn't like the sound of this.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Delilah]

Delilah sat on her bed, completely shocked. It had only been six months since she had thought Julius was gone for good. Now, he was gone again. But, no! It couldn't be true. Al and Scarlett and all the Academy agents believed it was, but it was impossible. Delilah decided to check out the GPS Monitoring Room, the room that kept tabs on all the agents and recorded them.

Opening the door to the room, Delilah quickly ran to the computer. She brought up the last mission she and Julius had done, and put it on screen. There were two dots about 20,000 feet above the ocean, one moving, and one immobile. The still one was Delilah, that was obvious. After a few seconds, the moving dot (Julius) tumbled out of the plane. Delilah watched in agony as the dot moved closer and closer to the ocean. Then suddenly, it disappeared, 10,000 feet above sea level.

Delilah stared gaping at the screen. What had she just seen? Julius had never hit the water! Obviously, some cloaked jet had picked him up. She ejected the disk from the computer and ran to show Al.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Al watched the screen on his computer, not sure what he was seeing. He sat with the same expression until the Julius dot disappeared in mid-air. He looked up at Delilah.

"You're right, kiddo, Julius never hit the water." he said. "Must have been some kinds jet that disabled his tracker. Try calling his blackberry."

Delilah obeyed, taking out hers. She wondered what would happen ...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Julius]

Julius' blackberry began to ring. Dr Dismay looked at it in horror. Then he picked it up and tossed it out of the plane.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Delilah]

Delilah's heart skipped a beat when Julius failed to answer his blackberry. Maybe she was wrong ...

Al looked at the expression on her face. "Hey, no worries, man. I'm sure whoever has him probably ditched his blackberry. Don't worry, we'll find him."
Sign up to rate and review this story