Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Wrong Kind Of Attention

Chapter 20

by youngandreckless 2 reviews

chapter 20

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Published: 2006-08-16 - Updated: 2006-08-17 - 837 words

0Unrated
Chapter 20



Pete's POV


I leaned back, bringing her with me. I broke our kiss, looking at Bell. "That's my hand," I pulled my hand away as she nibbled on my finger.
"Its pay back for making her say all that stuff,"
"She'll never have to say it again," I leaned up catching her mouth with mine.



Patrick's POV


I didnt think I could laugh as hard as I did when Andy came out of his room in his underwear and blanket tied around his neck. "Its Hurley Hero!" He stood at the end of the hallway, posing.
"Dude what the fuck are you wearing?" I asked, finally able to catch a breath between my laughs.
"Its my hero costume," He looked at his outfit, "Whats wrong with it? I got a hole somewhere?" I started to crack up again as he looked to make sure there were no holes in his costume.
"I love his costume," Ana laughed.
"Make way for J. Dust," Andy laughed picking Jordan up making him fly through the living room. He was dressed in basically the same thing Andy was.
"Oh wow," I laughed getting up as the phone rang.
"Mommy me super hero!"
"Yeah mommy we super heros!" Andy screamed with Jordan. I turned trying not to laugh as I answered the phone.
"Charlie, what's up man?" I talked into the phone, Andy stopped looking at me, as Jordan climbed on his back. "Yeah no you dont understand today was pure hell.. well that really wasnt our concern for the moment, Joe and Pete were," I sighed, as he went on talking. "Fine got it, I'll call Pete and Joe and let them know, tomorrow at 9... We'll be there, dont worry," I mumbled hanging up the phone.
"What he say?" Andy asked picking Jordan up and dropping him lightly on the chair.
"Tomorrow band meeting, the fan's made huge scene's in front of press,"
"Great," Andy mumbled.


Laura's POV


I turned over, wrapping the blanket tighter around my body, he laid there with his eyes closed I couldnt tell if he was sleeping or just relaxing, I moved just a little bit and his eyes popped open. "Where are you going?" he asked turning to his side drapping his arm over me.
"Food..." I mumbled as he kissed me.
"That word does sound pretty good right now," he laughed.
"Okay so go make it," I smiled waiting for his reply.
"How about we order in,"
"Okay," I mumbled handing him the phone.
"I gotta do everything," he sighed sitting up, "You cant call and order food?"
"Why would I do that, when you'll do it for me," he stopped dailing, tossing the phone to the end of the bed, reaching his hands over and tickling my sides, "stop... Joe no.. stop," I laughed trying to keep his hands away from my sides. he stopped for a second, I took this chance to push his hands away, locking them in mine. He tried to pull his hands away, obviously he wasnt trying hard enough to get them away, cause I still had a lock on them. I didnt release his hands when the phone rang.
"Can I answer that?" he asked looking at our hands.
"No that's what answering machines are for," I released his hands, after pulling him to me.
"I thought you wanted food,"
"Hmm later," I mumbled.



Stacey's POV


"What happen?" I asked as Pete hung up the phone.
"In the mist of everything that happen between us, Andy like raced over to the house calling Charlie telling him we done with the contest, that it had to be ended early, now we got a band meeting tomorrow at 9,"
"Are you guys gonna get in trouble?"
"Probably, but its not like we a bunch of little kids, we have a say somewhat in what we do,"
"But is the label gonna care about that?"
"Probably not, but we'll see how tomorrow goes, Andy was still trying to get ahold of Joe,"




Joe's POV


"About damn time you answer your phone," Andy yelled into my ear.
"Yeah sorry, was still kinda busy, but you know after the phone rang for the millionth time someone had to answer it, what's up?" I put the phone to my ear, pulling my jeans up my legs, standing up and buttoning them, "At 9, okay so I'll be there at 10, got it," I laughed.. "Cant you wear your clothes?" I asked as I watched Laura slip my shirt over her head. she mumbled something about looking better on her, before walking out of the room. "Yeah Im listening, but seriously I dont care, I'll be there at 9 tell me then, bye," I threw the phone on the bed, walking out of the room, "What happen to ordering out?"
"You take to long to call,"
"So you're gonna cook, do I need to get the fire extinguisher?" I laughed, saying oww as she hit me in the side with the spoon she held in her hand.
Sign up to rate and review this story