Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Static

Pete's Love Talk

by ForNeverYours 0 reviews

Alex gets help form the last person she expected.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Romance - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2006-08-16 - Updated: 2006-08-17 - 283 words

0Unrated
When I woke up, quickly got to training. This time no one was going to say I should stop. I took out all my rage on the dummies and boxing bag.

Andy watched me from a distance, almost afraid to come over. After a few hours of that I stopped to rest or else I would have exhausted myself. Tears merged with sweat run down my cheeks.

Soon I lost it and was all out bawling on the floor. Pete came in and sat down next to me, but didn't give me a shoulder to cry on. I didn't care, at least he was there. I spilt my soul to a guy that was keeping me as a prisoner. Though he didn't show it I knew he was listening.

"So tell me about Patrick," He said

"What do you mean?" I sniffed

"Don't be shiting me," He said shifting "I heard you two,"

"Tell me, if you were with a girl and she said she was acting weird because she was thinking about her ex, what would you do?"

"I would listen to her and try and make her feel me comfortable,"

"God! What does he have to act like such an asshole?!" I choked hugging my knees to my chest

"He thinks he's being replaced,"

"How can he be replaced by a dead guy?"

"No one knows," He shrugged

"So what do I do?" I sighed "He probably hates me,"

"He doesn't, just give him a few days to think it over,"

"Thanks, Pete," I said getting up and hugging him

He didn't hug back but I knew he cared. Sometimes the most cold-hearted people have the most love anyone could give.
Sign up to rate and review this story