Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Wrong Kind Of Attention

Chapter 27

by youngandreckless 0 reviews

chapter 27

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Published: 2006-08-17 - Updated: 2006-08-17 - 796 words

0Unrated
Chapter 27



Laura's POV


"You're brother is out of his mind!" Ana yelled running up to us.
"I coulda told you that!" I laughed.
"You're Pete's sister," The lady that sat next to Stacey asked.
"Yeah, I asked god to give me a different one, but you take what you get,"
"This is Kate," Stacey pointed to the younger girl."
"Hi, Im Laura," I stuck my hand out, she shook it after a minute, "Did you get to meet the boys while they were out here?" I asked.
"No," I watched as she looked down.
"Aww how about I introduce you?" I watched her eyes light up. "Stacey come with me," I grabbed Stacey's hand, "We'll be back," I dragged her behind the stage just as the boys walked off to take a short break.
"You girls shouldnt be back here," We turned seeing Charlie.
"Okay so pretend you never saw us, we'll be two seconds," I mumbled rolling my eyes.
"Think you killed Ana enough?" I laughed.
"No, she left before we just got started," Pete laughed.
"Next song do me a favor," I looked at Patrick.
"What?" he asked.
"Shout out to Kate,"
"Thought you girls hated all the teenies," Joe wrapped his arms around me. He was all sweaty and eww but I didnt pull away.
"She's not a teenie, she'll be sitting in the back with us, just do it, please,"
"Okay, Kate?" Patrick smiled as I pouted.
"Yeah,"
"Two seconds ended like a minute ago,"
"Ahh bite me," I mumbled.
"Dont tell him that, he's crazy he just might do it," Joe laughed.
"I was serious," Charlie stood in front of me and Stacey.
"So was I," I smiled. He stared at me for a second.
"Dont make me pick you up and carry you out,"
"Ohh could you, I dont wanna walk," I laughed. He stepped closer to me.
"She's going," Joe turned me around pointing me to the door.
"Dont forget, Kate," I pointed at Patrick.


Stacey's POV


"You're crazy, they dont even play with Charlie," I told Laura as we walked back to our seats.
"What's he gonna do, hit me?" I mumbled as we took our seats and the boys returned to the stage.
"Hey everybody this next song goes out to a special friend of ours, Kate," Patrick pointed across the room right at Kate. I watched her look at Laura and smile, as all the girls turned giving dirty looks.
"We love you Kate!" Pete yelled into the microphone, as they started to play the music to Sugar, we're going down. It was midnight, and they were getting ready to play the last song. then we could be rid of all these girls.
"So they sign and take pictures and we're outta here?"
"Yup, and you get to take Dirty with you," Laura laughed.
"He's not going home with me, I'll never sleep,"
"Not my problem," She mumbled.
"Why cant you just take Pete and Dirty to your house,"
"Cause then I'll have Joe, Pete and Dirty keeping me awake, no thank you," she shook her head.
"Fine im calling you and keeping you up all night,"
"I get to sleepover!" Dirty ran over to us. Laura just laughed.
"Party," him and Pete danced around. I turned seeing Kate get excited as they all walked over.
"We gotta take pictures and we outta here," Joe smiled, "Hi Kate,"
"Hi," She smiled back at him.
"I'll take Joe's place, I can play guitar!" Joe turned hearing dirty yell as the girls surronded them for pictures.
"You do that!" Joe turned yelling at him, "Oh I got something for you," he pointed to Kate, winking before heading over to the rest of the guys posing for pictures.


Lizy's POV


Finally the girls cleared out. Kate's mom was just about to take Kate out but was stopped by Stacey.
"Remember Joe's got something for you, they should be back in a minute," She nodded sitting back down.
"Time to go," Charlie came out ordering girls out of the club, he then walked over to us, "You too get out of here," he pointed to us.
"You get out of here," Laura pointed back at him, "Why dont you smile?" she asked.
"Cause then you'll think im nice, and talk to me,"
"For you," Joe smiled handing Kate his guitar.
"You dont have to do that," Her mom told him.
"Just take it, and take a picture and put it up on a site, show it off, we all signed it," he pointed showing her where they signed it.
"Thank you!"
"Dont thank him! Thank me!" Pete yelled running over, giving her a hug. A few pictures later, and Charlie yelling up a storm we walked out of the club.
Sign up to rate and review this story