Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Wrong Kind Of Attention

chapter 28

by youngandreckless 1 review

chapter 28

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Published: 2006-08-17 - Updated: 2006-08-17 - 548 words

0Unrated
no more review? are yall getting bored with the story?? oh well...were not so on with the next chapter

Chapter 29

Stacey's POV

"Where do you think you're going?" I asked as charlie walked to the car with us.

"He's staying over too" pete grinned. "do you really hate me that much" I pouted looking around the parking lot.

Yes! I spoted Patrick and Lizy about to get into his car.

"PATRICK!" I yelled getting his attention. He smiled looking back at me shaking his head. The little bastard! They are all in on this together.

"Lets go love" Pete grinned taking my hand and pulling me to the car.

"Don't look at me" charlie snapped as I walked past him. Oh god. This is going to be a long night.



Laura's POV

"What are we doing tonight?" I asked joe as we drove home. He sat there thinking for a minute before responding. "How does a movie night sound to you?"

"sounds like a plan" Nodding he turned into blockbuster.

"How about this one?" joe suggested holding up a scary movie. "How about no?" I don't do scary movies.

"Please? Its not that bad...I'll hold you" he pouted giving me the puppy dog look. Sighing I gave into him.

"babe is that you're phone ringing or mine?" joe asked looking up from the movies.

"Mine" I muttered answering it "hello" "oh god laura I'm gonna cry"

I almost laughed at the desperation in her voice. "what are they doing?" I laughed picking up a couple of movies.

"they bought a tattoo gun...hold on...DIRTY! STAY AWAY FROM BELL" omg I could only imagine.

"a tattoo gun?" I asked trying to hold back the laugh. "yeah...pete signed dirty's ass...oh shit I gota go!" before she hung up I could hear her screaming at charlie. I almost pitty her...almost...better her than me.


Stacey's POV

"my dog does not want a mohawk" I growled taking the clippers away from Charlie.

"give it back" he snarled at me hold out his hand. "no...bell is a girl...girls don't get mohawks. Understand?" he looked at me for a minute "no" I sighed in frustration grabbing bell.

Where did the other two go. It was too quiet. I found them in the bathroom playing with hair dye.

"what do you think" Pete grinned pointing up to his now blue and black bangs. "I like it " I smiled at him. They actually looked good.

"How about mine" dirty grinned dropping his pants. Oh my god. I never want to see that again. I quickly walked out of the bedroom.

The three of them is like instant birth control. Shaking my head I walked into the living. Oh no!

"CHARLIE!"



Laura's POV

"do you think we should go check on them?" I asked as we left blockbuster. "Nahh how much trouble could they cause" Joe laughed. I gave him a look and he nodded.

"yeah you're right...they can cause a lot but I'm sure stacey can handle it" I nodded in agreement.

"Which one first" I asked as we got comfy on the couch. Joe didn't answer but got up and picked one out putting it into the dvd player.

"if this is really scary...you're dead"
Sign up to rate and review this story