Categories > Anime/Manga > Death Note > Falling- A DeathNote Fanfic

Ch 5

by Daughter_of_Rome 0 reviews

Valla and Kisstoff get a little close, and a god of death ruins it.

Category: Death Note - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Sci-fi - Published: 2016-01-05 - 534 words

0Unrated
CHAPTER 5: INTERRUPTION

Cameron and I returned from the mess hall. The mystery meatloaf wasn't that satisfying, but it was nice to catch up with my old friend again. And perhaps it was just stress that had caused some sort of hallucination, because the lanky creature was no longer haunting my shadow.

I stopped outside my door awkwardly, "Well, this is me." I looked up shyly at him, my brown eyes meeting his blue ones. The eye contact was awkward, so I reached for the door.

Before my hand could reach the cool metal handle, Cameron's hand had already pulled the door open for me. Such acts of chivalry were uncommon since ERA was passed in 2018, and had only grown more rare with the years.

I looked back into those eyes and saw something in them that I hadn't noticed before. I had known him for almost three years and I had never noticed the look that was in them now.

Slowly, he leaned forward and kissed me gently at first, the kiss growing deeper and more passionate every second.

"Oh please don't make me watch that."

I looked around for the source of the voice, but couldn't see anything. Cameron had taken the craning of my neck as a request to be necked. Still not finding anyone, I allowed him to to as he pleased.

"Did you open the door just to make me watch that?"

Reluctantly, I turned my head to look into the bedroom. And there was the skinny weirdo, saying things only I could hear. I wasn't sure if I was hallucinating or if it was an actual being that for some reason only I could see.

Cameron took it as another invitation and began pushing me into the room with his whole body. Honestly I didn't want to protest as he pushed me onto the bed and kicked the door closes with his foot.

"Oh please, don't do that right next to me." The thing groaned, disgusted at my life choices.

The buttons on my blouse came undone skillfully as the body of a man pressed closer to me, feeling every inch of skin he could find. I was going to let this happen, I wanted for it to happen.

"You know if he finds the DeathNote he can see me. And then he'll want to read it. And guess who's name he'll find in there."

"Cameron," I gasped as I tore my lips away from his, his lips moved down to my shoulder, pushing the blouse and bra strap back to reveal more skin. "We should stop."

He pulled his head up to look at me quizzically, "Why?"

I smiled and lied, "I just think we've went far enough for our first date."

With one last gentle kiss on the cheek, he agreed and wished me a good night, promising to see me again tomorrow.

I watched him leave with a look of longing, and continued to do so even after the door had closed. I turned to my tormentor, "Okay, why?" I whined, slapping my hands onto the bed in frustration.

"I didn't want to sit through that knowing you were having a better time than I was."
Sign up to rate and review this story