Categories > Cartoons > 6teen

Build Your Brand by using our Ark.sg Embroidery Services, T-shirt printing and Silk Screen Printing services

by ThomsenTerry6 0 reviews

I come fromIvory Coast

Category: 6teen - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [Y] - Published: 2016-01-21 - 995 words

0Unrated

Why Building a Brand Is Essential and How to Do It

Once you get into learning about business basics, you will be taught about branding. You are will told to brand more and more. You are told to remember that branding is very important. But, what is the definition of a brand? What do you do to build one? Why is so much emphasis put on having a brand? Your brand represents you. It is what people see when they see you. This article will talk about why branding hold a high importance and some ways that you can build up your brand.

You need to choose your business name carefully. Think about an appropriate business name that is more than just your own name. This will be the properly registered 'doing business as' business name you use on all branding. Your business name is how people will recognize and associate with you. This is one reason your choice is so crucial. The name you pick should be descriptive, but also distinct. Even though you might want the name to be easily remembered, don't choose something that might seem unprofessional. People want to view a business as being respectable.

The best way to establish your brand is to figure out what your long term goals are. Where do you want your business to end up in the future? What do you want to accomplish in the short term and the long term?

These goals will keep you on track both in making your business productive and profitable. Developing a targeted branding strategy will also be the result. Your objectives and how you intend to achieve them can become an integral part of your branding strategy. They will also help you gain http://ark.sg/ of what your brand should be to attract the right target market.

You can use your brand to showcase your expertise. Anybody can claim to be an expert. In your business, it's your job to prove your own level of expertise. If you can build up a good reputation for your expertise in your business, you'll earn the trust of your customers. Your brand is how people recognize you and tell people about you. After a while, verifying your expertise becomes much easier, which leads more people to recognizing it. You'll have the advantage of standing apart from others who make similar claims, but your expertise will be long-established.

The successful creation of a brand depends on many issues. In this article, we looked at a few reasons branding is essential as well as how one should build the brand they believe is suitable.

You might think this is a futile exercise but once you try and make money without having a brand, you'll realize it isn't. A brand makes things a lot simpler, especially when you can build on it!

Build Your Brand by using our T-shirt printing, http://ark.sg/services/t-shirt-printing-singapore and Silk Screen Printing services

Silkscreen Printing Singapore

Silkscreen printing, also called screen printing, is a popular method for using designs on t-shirts. Direct silkscreen printing is the preferred approach for printing high quantity orders.

It works like a stencil, in which the artwork is burned unto a mesh and empty locations are covered with an impervious chemical. After which, ink is applied and pushed through the mesh, onto the t-shirt.

There are 3 kinds of silkscreen prints - direct silkscreen, indirect silkscreen and reflective silkscreen prints. Depending on your art work details, we will select the most suitable type to print your art work on your choice of apparel.

Ark Industries: Your Custom Printing Specialist

Since 2005, the Ark Industries brand is one of quality assurance and excellent customer service. We ensure that the artwork file utilized for silkscreen printing is of high quality and the colours selected will look vibrant on your apparel.

Ark Industries Products Range

We have a broad variety of items offered at Ark Industries. Select among top quality or unbranded apparel for your corporate logos or art work to be printed on! Our brand partners include worldwide brands such as adidas, Taylormade, Yupoong Flexfit, Under Armour and Puma.

The Ark Industries items range consists of:

• Round neck t-shirts

• Polo shirts

• Button t-shirts

• Long sleeve t-shirts

• Windbreakers, jackets and hoodies

• Towels

• Teamwear Jerseys, socks and shorts

• Lanyards

• Bags

• Caps

Established in 2005-- Ark Industries has turned into one of the leading embroidery and printing business in Singapore. We pride ourselves in producing quality print or embroidery items and care about providing fast turn-around times at affordable rates for our clients.

As such, we utilize only quality products imported from Germany for both our embroidery (Madeira) and prints (The Magic Touch) to guarantee against fading and offer a 100 % replacement assurance on products that come off the line from Ark Industries.

In order to stay true to our commitment, we develop relationships with both our their clients and providers in order to listen to our their client's needs. With this, the trust that we have actually been given can been proven through the distribution rights that we have been granted. Brands such as adidas, Taylormade and adidas golf clothing, Nike running, CompresSport, Yupoong flexfit caps and Hanes tees.

We have grown from a company that utilized to offer only embroidery and printing services, to one that now houses our own in-house design group that not just does personalized designs for customers, however also collaborates with them to create brand advancements for production.

The team at Ark Industries believes in delivering quality items to each of our consumers. Given that 2005, the Ark Industries brand is one of quality guarantee and fantastic consumer service. We guarantee that the artwork file made use of for silkscreen printing is of high quality and the colours selected will look vibrant on your apparel.

We have a large range of items offered at Ark Industries. Choose amongst branded or unbranded apparel for your corporate logo designs or artwork to be printed on!
Sign up to rate and review this story