Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Wrong Kind Of Attention

Chapter 31

by youngandreckless 0 reviews

chapter 31

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Published: 2006-08-17 - Updated: 2006-08-18 - 832 words

0Unrated
Chapter 31



Andy's POV


"I see now. but you still surpise me, like with the super hero thing, i thought that was more Pete's thing," She smiled kissing me.
"Mommy!!!" I turned seeing Jordan being picked up, by Travis.
"How did he find us," she muttered before running off to stop him, I followed, "Travis put him down," She tried to take him away.
"He's my son, you cant just think Im gonna let you bring him here and let this dude take over,"
"You're scaring him," She yelled.
"Im taking him home,"
"I wanna stay with mommy and Andy," Jordan yelled.
"Youre going home with daddy,"
"Youre not my daddy!" Jordan hit Travis in the face with his water bottle. I toook this time to grab Jordan handing him to Ana.
"Leave them alone, he doesnt want you," I stepped in front of Travis.
"She's got him brainwashed," Travis pointed to Ana.
"He's not brainwashed, he's just smart," I took the keys out of my pocket, "Ana take Jordan to the car," She didnt say anything, I just felt her hand brush against mine as she took the keys, "Leave them alone, you want to see your son, go through the courts, dont do it in front of Jordan,"
"Fine, tell her she'll be hearing from my lawyer,"
"Uh huh," I watched him get in his car and drive away. I then walked over to my car, seeing Ana sitting in the front seat holding Jordan. "He allright," I got in the car, Jordan took a second looking up at me then jumping into my lap.
"I dont want Travis to take me, I wanna stay with you and mommy,"
"I want let him take you okay, not as long as you dont want him too," Jordan nodded, wrapping his arms around my neck. "How about you call everyone and tell them to meet us for ice cream, tell them your treat,"
"I dont got no money," He lifted his head taking my cell phone.
"Really?" i pulled my wallet out of my pocket handing him money, "There now you have money," I watched a smile spread across his face.



Laura's POV


"I think I want a tattoo," I grabbed the remote away from Joe as I sat down.
"No you dont, you dont like pain," He reached for the remote.
"I dont care about the pain, I want one,"
"You dont want a tattoo, trust me, I was watching that come on,"
"Why dont I want one?"
"Because you dont," he sighed giving up trying to get the remote away from me.
"Maybe I approached this wrong, maybe I should have said I want your name tattooed on me,"
"You couldnt sit through a tattoo,"
"I could,"
"Okay I'll call Charlie and he'll come over and give you one,"
"No way," I pulled him back down on the sofa.
"Why not?"
"Because Charlie's mean he'll mess it up,"
"If your getting my name, its three letter's he cant mess it up,"
"Watch, he'll mess it up,"
"So you dont want it?"
"I want one just not from Charlie,"
"Okay then Pete can do it," He went to dail on his cell and it started to ring. he answered it talking for a few minutes then hanging up, "Ice cream?" he turned to me.
"what?" I asked.
"You want some ice cream, Jordan called, he wants us to meet him, Ana and Andy,"
"I dont care," I shrugged. I got up grabbing his car keys and my purse. he just stared at me. "What? I thought we were going to get ice cream?" he chuckled.
"Youre gonna go out in your pjs?"
"Yeah, so?"
"So? The other night you made me wait hours before we could leave,"
"We were going to sit inside somewhere,"
"And that's what were going to do now,"
"Fine, I'll change," I went to walk to the room.
"Ohh no, come on, just next time you wear what you have on,"
"Even if its nothing?" I turned smiling as he locked the door. He rolled his eyes taking my hand.
"No, as long as its something, smartass,"
"Okay so you'll let me out in your shirt?" I asked smiling as we walked down the stairs. he stopped looking up at me, shaking his head.
"You're worse then Pete sometimes," he sighed as we got in his car.
"I am not,"
"Are too,"
"Are not,"
"Are too,"
"Not,"
"Yes," I rolled my eyes turning on the music, He turned his head looking at me, laughing.



Pete's POv


"I cant believe you let them do that to her," I thought we allready talked about this but I guess not. I sighed as we walked into the ice cream place, everyone was allready seated. We got ice cream joining them.
"What's up?"
"Your sister wants a tattoo," Joe leaned back.
"Hell no," I mumbled sitting down.
"Why not?" she asked.
"Cause, you cant handle pain,"
"That's what I said," Joe laughed.
Sign up to rate and review this story