Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Wrong Kind Of Attention

chapter 36

by youngandreckless 1 review

chapter 36

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Published: 2006-08-18 - Updated: 2006-08-18 - 516 words

0Unrated
reviews = amazing...sorry its short, i was in a rush.

Chapter 36

Andy's Pov

The ride home was quiet and I didn't like it. I almost wish I had taken joe up on his offer for taking Pete.

"I'm sorry" Ana said suddenly as we walked into the house. I didn't say anything I just walked to my room. "I didn't mean to snap at you, I'm just scared. I don't want to lose him" she whispered close to tears following me.

"you're not going to lose him" I said finally turning to look at her.

"how do you know! The court might give custody to Travis! What if they see me as an unfit mother" by this time she was sobbing. I wrapped my arms around her tightly.

"you're an excellent mother, we all see that and the judge would have to be blind not to see it too" That seemed to convince her. She smiled looking up at me.

"thank you!" I just smiled leaning down to capture her lips with mine.


Stacey's Pov

"Whats wrong?" Pete asked climbing into bed next to me. "nothing, what makes you think something is wrong?" I asked not taking my eyes off the TV.

"you were quiet on the ride home and now you wont look at me" I bit my lip before turning to look at him. I opened and closed my mouth a couple of times trying to find the right words.

He simply raised and eyebrow waiting for me to get it right. "Are we ok" I asked suddenly. "where is this coming from?" I sighed in frustration.

All day I have been thinking about what joe said. I don't know why it bothers me so much that everyone thinks we are sleeping together. Probably because it bothers pete that were not.


Laura's Pov

"YAY!" I laughed running and jumping on the bed. "are you really that glad to be home" joe grinned pulling me towards him.

"its dry! At home I don't have to be wet!" I watched the smirk slowly pull at his lips. Oh man what is he thinking. "I thought you like it when I get you wet" I couldn't help myself but I started to laugh.

"that was the corniest one yet!" He just grinned and tackled me. "Hey! Do you mind! I'm not one of the boys I don't like to be hit!"

"oh I'm sorry, that's you're brother sorry sometimes I get the desires mixed up." He held his hands up in a mock truce.

"eww I don't want to hear that!" sometimes these boys take the sexual jokes a little to far! Or in the case a lot to far.



Patrick's POV

"lets go some where" I said suddenly grabbing Lizy's hand. "yeah, where?" Shrugging I grabbed her hand and our jackets.

"patrick?" she asked turning to me when we arrived at the beach. "I felt like going swimming" I shrugged throwing the car in park and jumping out.

"but we don't have our bathingsuits" I grabbed her hand and ran towards the water. "to late now!"
Sign up to rate and review this story