Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Eroninja: Little Black Book

Eroninja: Little Black Book

by TheLemonSage

Short vignettes which offer glimpses into the world of Eroninja, and insights into what is to come.

Category: Naruto - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica - Characters: Rin - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2016-01-31 - 3234 words

?Blocked
Disclaimer: Naruto is not mine. Also this story is a lemon fiction therefore is intended for people of a legal age from wherever they come from. So if these type of stories offend then stop reading now. Thanks.

Author’s Note: Hello everyone. Recently StikyfinkaZ-003 has created a group dedicated to Eroninja, and while I do plan to post the Main Story of there, since I’d hate to see the group shut down or suspended, I figured I’d come up with a way to make my own contributions. Hence, the Little Black Book series, it’ll be a bunch of short stories giving insights into characters that have yet to really appear. It’ll jump around chronologically quite a bit since the series will kind of depend on what I feel like writing, but I’ll try to give some idea of when the events are taking place. Also, with it depending on my muse don’t expect a lot of quick updates since I’ll be concentrating on both Eroninja and Eroninja: Limelight.

Eronija: Little Black Book

Chapter 1: Page 63: Karui

Takes place around halfway through chapter 56. Also, some spoilers for what happens in 56 can be found at the end. If you reach the part with Tsunade and Kiyomi and don’t want to know what will be happening then stop reading

Kin sat hunched over the Little Black Book as she and Rin called the new Bingo Book that they were working out of in their task of gathering intelligence on potential targets. A task which they had taken over as Tayuya had become Koyuki’s manager in order to help infiltrate Iwa by filming her next movie in Earth Country. The two kunoichi rather than splitting up, had decided the best way to accomplish their goal was to work in tandem. Therefore, they each would observe a particular target through various means.

The book they were using differed from the one that Tsunade had provided for Tayuya in that it abandoned the concept of dividing women into the category of Wants and Needs. The reason for this was due to women like Tsunami, who although would have fallen into the Want category, had proven to be as passionate about Naruto’s ambition as any of the women that were originally tagged as Needs for it to be accomplished.

Kin knew she and Rin counted themselves in that category of Naruto’s lovers as well. She smiled as she thought about the upcoming grand opening of the Whirling Tides Manor, where both Rin and she would be working as caterers. Kin figured it would be a grand opportunity for both of Naruto’s talent scouts, as Tayuya had christened the position they held, to get eyes on some of the rulers of the many countries that made up the Elemental Nations.

However, the event was still a couple of weeks away so Kin’s thoughts returned to the woman that they were currently observing who was a Kumogakure kunoichi named Karui. Kin had the fun job of working as a waitress at a local watering hole. While Rin was working at a Hot-Spring that most of the kunoichi in the village favored, including their target. Kin thought about some of her observations and concluded that for the most part Karui was a tomboy who considered herself one of the guys. Whenever the shinobi of the village gathered, Karui would drink and celebrate as hard as any of the men there. She also had something of a temper being the cause of more than one brawl at the bar. Generally, they were caused as she tried to hit her teammate Omoi with whatever she had available which he often would dodge causing her to hit someone else. Most times, she would quickly apologize, but should the unintended target mouth off, she’d quickly get in that person’s face as well.

Yet, despite her tomboyish attitude there was a certain part of her that wanted a handsome young man to come in and sweep her off her feet. Kin had seen more than a few men try to approach Karui, but they always did so like she was a tomboy, who while not into women, they thought she would treat sex as a casual proposition.

Writing her own observations, Kin noted, “Subject has been approached several times about enjoying a one night stand after a night of revelry. She often refuses politely, unless provoked, but when she is unaware that she is being observed she can be seen exhibiting signs of disappointment. Disappointment that stems from her wishing to be wined and dined like a woman despite her outwardly boyish demeanor. Or, even her claims to the contrary of that being what she wants.”

Kin looked over what she wrote before book marking the page. Needing to get going for her shift she hid the book in a vent before she locked up the apartment behind her as stepped into the hall. While she made her way to her waitressing job, she briefly wondered if Naruto ever read what she wrote, but she wouldn’t be surprised to learn that he didn’t. While Naruto knew what they were doing, Kin suspect that the reason he didn’t avail himself of the knowledge that they collected was because then he would be coming off as phony to the woman that he was trying to charm. Knowing that the key to Naruto’s success thus far was due to his sincerity, she didn’t feel that the task she was performing was a waste of time. Although, she did wonder what the information that she was gathering was being used for.

*****************************

Rin pulled the Little Black Book out of the vent where they stashed it when not filling it out. Heading to the sole desk in the small studio apartment that she shared with Kin, she thought about what she would write as she recalled her observations of Karui at the hotspring.

***************************

“That over-analyzing annoying prick,” Karui said heatedly as she sat submerged in the water of the Hotsprings allowing Rin to observe her from the men’s side as she had shut down the men’s baths to clean them while her target was soaking. She noted how Karui’s hands reached up to her chest under the water as she added more softly, “He didn’t have to point out how small my breasts are when compared to Samui’s again.”

“Did you say something?” the blonde woman in question asked as she appeared from the changing room.

“No,” Karui said quickly pulling her hands from her chest.

Samui nodded as she sat in the water as well, sighing contently as it soothed her tired muscles from the day’s training exercises. The two sat in silence until the blonde kunoichi said, “You and Omoi are getting along as well as ever.”

Karui felt her eye twitch as she said, “That idiot. He drives me crazy with those stupid scenarios his mind dreams up. Although…”

Samui looked at Karui with a look of expectation as she waited for the dark-skinned red-head to finish her thought. When that didn’t happen she prompted Karui by saying, “Although, what?”

“Well, maybe there is something to his theory that the Leaf replaced you with a body-double or something,” Karui said studying her teammate’s reaction. “Ever since you came back from that escort mission you went on you’ve seemed less…”

“Cool,” Samui supplied diplomatically. She smiled amused when the amber-eyed woman nodded, which Karui did find rather strange as Samui said, “It was a rather strange leap of logic for him to make especially since his primary evidence was that I haven’t complained about any stiffness in my shoulders recently. Although if you two keep acting the way you do, I’m sure it will return.”

Karui grew annoyed as she made the excuse for pounding on her teammate, “Well, he didn’t need to say that I wouldn’t find it strange because my breasts weren’t big enough to cause my shoulders to grow stiff when I told him to stop overthinking things.” The red-head studied her teammate as she added, “But, be that as it may. You haven’t been complaining about it, and you know as well as I do that when a person returns from enemy territory you should be alert for any changes in behavior just in case they have been replaced.”

Karui was shocked by the frown that marred Samui’s beautiful features as well as the sadness in her voice as she asked, “Is that still how you see the Leaf and Sand?”

“Why wouldn’t I?” she asked her teammate, “This whole alliance concept sounds good on paper, but it’s only a matter of time before it falls apart. When you get right down to it, we and the Leaf are like oil and water. Even if you shake things up like how Akatsuki did when they attacked Bee-Sensei. We’ll eventually separate again; it’s the natural state of affairs between us and the Leaf.”

Samui sighed, and leaned her head back as she sank deeper into the water. “I hope you’re wrong.”

“Why?”

“Because I found myself an excellent masseur while I was in the Leaf,” Samui said in a manner that conveyed the pleasure she had felt at Naruto’s hands. “Perhaps, the next time we are there I’ll introduce you to him.”

“Wait, you’re saying you let some guy feel you up while you were on that escort mission?”

Samui looked up and met her teammates amber eyes as she said, “He did a very thorough job, and is the reason the stiffness in my shoulders is gone.”

“Um, thanks but no thanks,” Karui said pulling herself out of the water, “I’m not sure I want some stranger rubbing his hands all over me.”

“Suit yourself,” Samui said as her teammate walked back to the changing area. “I’ll be glad to take you if you ever change your mind. Opening yourself to new experiences I think you’ll find is the best way to change what you perceive as the natural state of relations between us and the Leaf.”

Karui smirked as she looked over her shoulder as she said amused, “Jeez, that must have been a hell of a massage.”

She could hear the wide smile on Samui’s face as the woman that most of the men of Kumo thought of as an Ice Maiden said, “It was.” Despite her early words about how she didn’t want someone rubbing their hands over her body, she was extremely curious as to what kind of man’s touch could melt Samui’s usually cool disposition.

*****************************

Rin wore a smile as she could imagine just how great a massage Samui’s insides had received from Naruto’s kneading rod. Her body grew flushed as she recalled her own experiences with it, but figuring that she should handle her business before pleasure she wrote in the Little Black Book.

“Karui, like most Kumogakure Shinobi, seems to believe that the current improved relations between Konoha and Kumo is only temporary in nature. In the words of my predecessor, I recommend a good hard fucking to realign her world view. She has shown some insecurity about her figure, but only in comparison to Samui’s and usually brought about by a thoughtless comment from her teammate. Not something that I imagine will be of much use in seducing her. Still, she has noticed and appears curious about the changes that she has witnessed in her teammate’s personality. That curiosity should be enough to at least spark an interest in the person behind those changes given the right circumstances. Something Samui herself seems interested in setting up.”

Rin closed the book after channeling chakra to a seal found inside the cover in order to alert Tsunade that they were finished with the newest entry. She then returned it to the vent and began making a meal for her living companion and herself when she heard a soft poofing sound as the book was summoned to Konoha via the same seal.

Rin hummed while cooking as she wondered what path it would be that led Karui into Naruto’s life as a lover. She knew she may be counting her chickens before they hatched, but she had little doubt that at some point the Kumo Kunoichi would find herself in a situation where she would be drawn in. After all, while she knew Naruto wasn’t necessarily making use of the information that Kin and she was gathering. He had lovers that would and if Karui needed a little push when the time came the information they gathered could prove useful.

*********Spoilers for Chapter 56 ***********

Tsunade watched as Kiyomi finished reading the file that she had created about Karui from the information which she had transcribed from the Bingo Book. “Interesting,” the Bijuu said, “I’m surprised at how it appears Samui is already trying to convert her teammate.”

Tsunade smirked as she recalled hearing from Hinata just how passionate the Kumo kunoichi had been during a foursome she had partaken in with her, just before Naruto had left for his current mission. “I’m not,” the Hokage said, “It seems Mabui’s hope that Naruto would make her comfortable in her own skin has been realized and then some.”

Her amusement vanished as it was replaced by concern which Kiyomi upon noticing said, “Sending Naruto to the Land of Vegetables is the smart play here Tsunade.”

Tsunade nodded as her head told her that it was, but her heart couldn’t help the concern that she was feeling. “I know. There may have been no survivors of the Hidden Flower Village that Yurinojo established after he aided Naruto, Chouji, and Hinata in defeating the Criminal Brothers, but the villages surrounding it are claiming that they felt an immense chakra that could only be Bijuu in origin.”

“Which we know can’t be the case,” Kiyomi pointed out. “I appreciate that you didn’t bother asking if we did have something to do with it.”

Tsunade nodded as she said, “I have no doubts about those that are aligned with Naruto and…”

“And,” Kiyomi prompted as the Hokage trailed off.

“I fully believed you would have offered up those unaligned if you suspected they had a hand in it,” Tsunade finished. Getting up from her seat she said, “Still, the people are insisting that it could only be a Bijuu and their mentioning seeing red chakra lighting up the sky where the Flower Village stood doesn’t help matters. As a result, people are suggesting that a jinchuriki might be involved and I don’t need to remind you that at present there are only two villages that have them.”

Kiyomi nodded as at present the Leaf and Kumo were the only two villages with Jinchuriki, although both Fu and Yugito technically didn’t fit into that category any further having absorbed the power of Bijuu bodies they had contained once the Tailed Beast’s Wills had taken residence in their human forms. “Due to the Land of Noodles being absorbed by Earth Country, the Land of Vegetables now borders it. This is just the type of misdirection play that Iwagakure would use to sow chaos in order to step in so they can claim to be quelling it. By pointing a finger at a jinchuriki they may be hoping to cast doubt on Kumo and Konoha to legitimize any claims they make.”

“Which is why it is fortunate that Lady Haruna reached out to us,” Tsunade said, “and why I sent Naruto and Fu. But, this crisis is almost tailored made to require a jinchuriki’s presence and as such I can’t help but suspect Kabuto’s involved.”

“Even if he is,” Kiyomi said reassuringly, “Naruto wouldn’t have sat back knowing Haruna was facing a threat capable of destroying an entire village. You’ve made your concerns known to him, and he’ll be on his guard.” Tsunade sighed but inclined her head at the Bijuu’s point prompting Kiyomi to say, “Now getting back to this Karui, is there a strategic benefit for having her join?”

“Outside of having another kunoichi come around to our ambition from the team trained by the Raikage’s tag-partner. I do not see one. I was going to recommend simply sitting back and letting Samui handle making the introductions if that is indeed what she intends to do.”

“I concur,” Kiyomi said while standing, “Please let me know when Naruto’s scouts make their next report. I would be particularly interested should they uncover a strategist that we could avail ourselves of.”

Tsunade was a little surprised by Kiyomi’s statement so asked, “Why’s that?”

“As we grow closer to our goal, one can expect that the resistance we will encounter will only grow stronger by champions of the status quo. While I for one have little doubt we will triumph, it would be nice if we could stop reacting to those threats and begin to get in front of them before they arise,” Kiyomi answered before bowing politely and then teleporting out of Tsunade’s office in a burst of flame.

Tsunade gave Kiyomi’s words some serious thought as she couldn’t help agreeing with the Bijuu. She knew of a perfect candidate for such a position. However, while the woman had been just as skilled a tactician as her husband before retiring to start a family, ever since his death, she had shown very little of the drive that she had once possessed. Instead, Yoshino Nara currently seemed more like her son before his becoming a chunin as she put in just enough effort towards her duties to not be reprimanded.

Still having once been at less than her best as a result of experiencing the loss of those she loved, she knew just how quickly a woman bound to Naruto could turn things around. Figuring the woman still needed time to grieve, Tsunade nonetheless put Yoshino’s name at the top of the list of those who had the skillset necessary to plan a more encompassing strategy to bring the Harem’s ambition to fruition.

Author’s Note 1/31/16: Hello Everyone. These Little Black Book chapters were originally only going to appear on my Deviantart account and the Official Group: http://eroninjaofficial1.deviantart.com/. But, for some reason Chapter 4 was taken down by the Mod’s. Thus I’ve decided to also begin posting them here. I’ll still give Deviantart first crack. But they will eventually come here as well. For those unaware, these LBB chapters give insights about what is to come, and places that haven’t necessarily been explored yet as The Family’s ambition hasn’t reached them. Obviously, this chapter is a little behind the curve, but I’ll eventually get everything up to date here. I figure it might take a few days since the main consideration is getting the new chapter out.

Also, let me take a moment to thank everyone that takes the time to review. So until next time take care. Sincerely, The Lemon Sage
Sign up to rate and review this story