Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Wrong Kind Of Attention

Chapter 37

by youngandreckless 0 reviews

chapter 37

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Published: 2006-08-18 - Updated: 2006-08-19 - 574 words

0Unrated
sorry didnt realize stacey updated.



Chapter 37




Stacey's POV


"I dont know,"
"Is there some reason we shouldnt be okay?" he asked.
"I dont know,"
"You gotta give me something more then i dont know, somethings bugging you,"
"Its nothing, i guess,"
"Its not nothing.. but im not gonna force you to tell me, just as long as you're okay," He sighed turning over.
"Does it bother you that we dont sleep together?" I asked.
"What are we getting ready to do right now," he turned over a confused look on his face.
"Thats not what I meant, I meant does it bother you we havent had sex,"
"Oh, I dont know," he shook his head turning back over.
"Is that a yes?" I mumbled.
"Does it bother you?" he turned over.
"It kinda bothers me that everyone thinks we have,"
"It doesnt matter what anyone else thinks,"
"Maybe not to you, you're the good guy in this part,"
"you want me to set the guys straight tomorrow will that make it better for you?"
"I want it not to bother you,"
"It doesnt.."
"It does, you cant have forgotten the other night,"
"You have ignore that, Im a guy and being shot down by my girlfriend isnt a awesome ego booster, I dont want you to do anything youre not ready to do," I nodded, "You okay now?"



Laura's POV


"Did you have fun today?" he asked climbing off me.
"Yeah, except the sky ride, I never wanna repeat that again, but I was with you and you made me feel safe, thanks," I wrapped my arms around him, leaning my head on his back, as he grabbed clothes out of the dresser, he turned around wrapping his arms around me.
"Dont thank me, I love you and I dont want you to be scared ever, so whatever it takes,"
"I love you too," I mumbled lifting my head waiting for him to kiss my lips, he kissed them a second later.
"Shower, then a movie," he suggested.
"Okay me first,"
"Dont take forever," I nodded going to the bathroom.




Patrick's POV


"Patrick!" she yelled as the waves splashed us, soaking us.
"Doesnt it feel great," he laughed as we sat in the sand.
"Its kinda cold," she mumbled, I pulled her close kissing her lips, rubbing my hands against her arms to try to warm her up.
"Im glad you came here," I pulled away, seeing the moon light make her eyees sparkle.
"Im glad too," she smiled pushing me back in the sand.



Andy's POV


I stepped back sitting on the bed, pulling her with me. Our kiss so intense, I unbuttoned her shirt slowly waiting for her to object but the second I undid the last button she pulled it off tossing it to the side, then working on pulling my shirt over my head. "Mommy!" She opened her eyes looking at me as we heard Jordan scream.
"Dont move I'll be two seconds," She kissed my lips, grabbing her shirt buttoning it as she walked out of the room.


Joe's POV


An hour later I got in the shower, taking a quick one walking back into our room in a my towel. I shook my head seeing her lying there sleeping, on my side of the bed, yet again. "I guess Im watching the movie alone," I mumbled to myself, lifting her up lying her on my chest pressing play.
Sign up to rate and review this story