Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Wrong Kind Of Attention

chapter 38

by youngandreckless 1 review

chapter 38

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Published: 2006-08-18 - Updated: 2006-08-19 - 369 words

0Unrated
Chapter 38

Stacey's POV

I bit my lip not answering him. Should I tell him? Would he get mad? I looked up to see him watching me waiting for my answer.

"I'm scared" I whispered trying not to meet his eyes. "of..."

"of you leaving me" he gently lifted my chin so I was forced to meet his eyes. "Why would I leave you?" confusion was etched across his face.

"because you got what you wanted" He sat there quiet for a moment before a large smile broke out.

"baby, do you honestly think I'm in this for sex? Don't you think if I was I would have left the first time you shot me down? I'm in this for you...I love you" My heart was beating widly now.

Oh my.


Joe's POV

Do you know how boring a movie gets when you watch it by yourself? Let me tell you! It sucks monkey balls.

I caught laura stirring out of the corner of my eye.

"sorry" she whispered her eyes fluttering open. "no big deal c'here" I held my arms open waiting for her to crawl to me. I pulled her close letting her get comfortable.

"I love you" I whispered kissing her forhead as she drifted back to sleep. "love you" she mummbled. I sat there for the next thrity minutes watching her sleep.

We have been through so much together, some I didn't even know about, but at the end of the day there is know one I would rather hold in my arms but her.



Ana's POV

"Whats wrong?" I asked walking into jordan's room. The first thing I noticed were his tears.

"I had a bad dream" he whispered clutching to me tightly as I sat down on the corner of his bed. I could only imagine the dream that haunt him. He has seen so much for being so young.

"want to tell me about it" I soothed as he stopped crying. "it was daddy! He took me from you and andy! I didn't want to go but he made me"

I sat there rocking him while he drifted back to sleep. I can only pray that his nightmare doesn't become a reality
Sign up to rate and review this story