Categories > Cartoons > American Dragon: Jake Long

THE POWER OF GEMS IN ASIA

by PierceAndersson5 0 reviews

I come fromTogo

Category: American Dragon: Jake Long - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2016-02-07 - 1754 words

0Unrated

We just imagined you men might like this publish as its definitely value the go through for fresh ourworld gem codes

THE POWER OF GEMS IN ASIA

By Richard S. Brown, GIA, PG

Bangkok, Thailand

Since thousands of years ago sages and alchemists in the East have revealed the particular science relating the weather of nature while using nine planets, plus the proper way of combining these astral elements into powerful talismans. This information was originally created from ancient Vedic texts, also it was on the market Oriental sources that Western alchemists and astrologers derived their knowledge, many of which was kept secretly limited to the initiated higher circles.

It is stated inside SECRET TEACHINGS OF ALL AGES by Manley Hall that, "The rays on the celestial bodies, punching the crystallizing influences from the lower world, get to be the various elements. Partaking in the astral virtues in their source, these components neutralize certain unbalanced sorts of celestial activity and, when properly combined, contribute much on the well-being of person."

The philosopher Agrippa has described in Three Books of Occult Philosophy the standard preparation of astrological rings as follows: "When any star (planet) ascends fortunately (i.e., found in an auspicious position from the horoscope), together with the fortunate aspect or conjunction on the Moon, we need to require a stone and herb that may be under that star, and make up a ring from the metal that is certainly suitable to the present star, plus in it fasten the stone, putting the herb or root under it, not omitting the inscriptions of images, names and characters, as also the correct suffumigations."

According to Vedic authority, natural gemstones radiate "astral" powers! Fine, flawless gems promote good luck, while low quality gems possess the opposite affect (Ref. Garuda Purana: Chapter 68, Verse 17). The power of gems emanates from the nine planets (nava-graha ) recognized by the standard, "Sidereal" science of astrology. The nine planets in addition to their associated gems are:

1) Ruby for your Sun,

2) Pearl for your Moon,

3) Yellow sapphire for Jupiter,

4) Hessonite for Rahu (the ascending node on the Moon),

5) Emerald for Mercury,

6) Diamond for Venus,

7) Cat's eye for Ketu (the descending node with the Moon),

8) Blue sapphire for Saturn,

9) Coral for Mars

Ref. Mani Mala: page 575, verse 79).

These "planets" influence different facets of life and, as luminous bodies, also radiate specific "cosmic colors." According to ancient belief the shades radiated with the nine planets is the same on the cosmic colors with the different gemstones. Sometimes the cosmic colors are obvious during other cases this may not be so. Thus red may be the cosmic hue of rubies, while orange could be the cosmic hue of pearls.

In recent times, occult talismans of quartz crystal became popular during the entire Western world. Believing that such crystals supply a panacea for many ills, an infinite method to obtain cosmic energy, and absolute protection against evil spirits, people use them in rings, necklaces, bracelets, pendants, and key-chains, without taking into account their intrinsic gemological quality or their astrological side-effects. Furthermore, they mistakenly think that only clear quartz crystals (generally known as "rock crystals") give you the desired power and protection.

The fact in the matter is always that clear quartz crystals include the most commonly encountered variety among various sorts of gem crystal. All precious gemstones, apart from those constructed from organic matter for example coral and natural pearl, participate in among six major kinds of natural crystal, and virtually all gem crystals are considerably more rare versus the common clear quartz variety. Many precious gems are natural quartz crystals structurally fused with some other trace elements that add color for the stone. For example, amethyst is really purple quartz, and citrine is yellow quartz.

The ancient gemological teachings with the East place prime importance for the color and also the quality of gem crystals. The color determines which on the nine planets rules the gem, and also the quality determines whether a gemstone transmits the good or bad energies of that associated planet. Clear colorless gems like diamond and quartz crystal, for instance, transmit the action and astral influence from the planet Venus, while red gem crystals including ruby and garnet attract the force and influence with the Sun. However, it could be the tone on the color plus the gemological quality with the crystal which figure out how well a unique gem functions just as one astral talisman. Even colorless quartz have to be "crystal clear" and without any flaws so as to conduct the auspicious energy of Venus towards the individual who wears it. In support of this important dictate please look at the following ancient Sanskrit verse...

"A gem totally free of all impurities and radiating its characteristic internal luster needs to be looked at as a possible 'escort' of fine luck. A gem that is cracked, fissured, without luster, or appearing rough or sandy, shouldn't be used whatsoever."

AGNI-PURANAM:: Chapter 246, Verse 7 & 8 (Circa 2000 BC)

Since color would be the key on the astral identity of gems, clear rock crystals function within the same way as diamonds for you the vitality of Venus. The ancient Vedic texts of India ascribe the mythological origins of clear quartz crystals on the semen of Vala, and for that reason these kinds of colorless gemstones governs sexuality as well as the entire an entire world of sensual activity. It is interesting to notice the planet Venus, and that is linked to colorless crystals, is definitely thought to be our planet of love and art in Eastern and Western mythology.

Following offers some very worthwhile Vedic information regarding clear quartz crystals. This can be a summary translation associated with an ancient Sanskrit text named Sri Garuda Purana , Chapter 69:

ROCK CRYSTAL

Vedic Text

The potent semen of Vala changed to the seeds of quartz (rock crystal), often known as Bhisma stones. These seeds germinated primarily within the Himalayas and also the lands on their north. These crystals are often transparent and colorless, and so are often so brilliant that they're mistaken for diamonds. Any one respectfully wearing a pure quartz crystal from gold will attain fortune in this particular life and stay shielded from dangerous animals for example tigers, leopards, wolves, elephants, and lions. Pure quartz can be an amulet giving the wearer extraordinary sexual prowess. Wearing quartz and supplies libations to departed ancestors insures them lasting happiness. It can also be a talisman against drowning, burning and theft. These attributes have to do with pure flawless quartz, and knowledgeable gemologists advise that flawed varieties that happen to be included, fractured, or discolored really should be completely avoided.

Almost all gemstones are crystals, along with the keys with their astral powers are color and clarity. One should only wear gems which transmit the planetary energies appropriate to one's individual horoscope. http://www.nature.com/protocolexchange/labgroups/91875 Diamonds, for instance, have been deemed "a girl's best friend" within the Western world, but based on Eastern planetary gemology, diamonds bring just misery to many women. The Western view is predicated entirely on commercial considerations, even though the Eastern view is rooted in ancient esoteric teachings that contain withstood quality of energy.

After choosing appropriate style of gem crystal as outlined by its color and planetary association, the key step to consider when choosing a gem is its crystal clarity. The importance of flawless clarity in gems can't be overemphasized, only for the best possible quality crystals transmit the positive energies with their associated planets. Flawed stones are employed in reverse : they transmit flawed energy and thus bring misfortune instead of auspicious influences.

Along while using Navaratna (Viz., ruby, pearl, yellow sapphire, hessonite, emerald, diamond, cat's eye, blue sapphire, and red coral) or nine primary gems, there are several other "natural" gemstone choices determined by color. These "upa-ratnas" are less costly than their precious counter-parts nevertheless they conduct the identical astral energy with their associated planet. They are also easier to find without flaws or treatment.

Here is often a list from the foremost upa-ratna (semi-precious gems) ever made, and their ruling planets:

-(RUBY) Red spinel, red garnet and red tourmaline (rubellite) are ruled with the Sun;

-(PEARL) Moonstone & (natural-death) Ivory are ruled through the Moon;

-(YELLOW SAPPHIRE) Yellow topaz, yellow beryl (heliodor) and citrine are ruled by Jupiter;

-(HESSONITE) Spessartite, orange zircon along with other orange garnets are ruled by Rahu (North Node from the Moon);

-(EMERALD) Tsavorite, green tourmaline, diopside, peridot and jade are ruled by Mercury;

-(DIAMOND) White (colorless) sapphire, topaz, zircon, beryl and quartz are ruled by Venus;

-(CAT'S EYE CHRYSOBERYL) Beryl, apatite, fibrolite and tourmaline cat's eyes are ruled by Ketu (South Node on the Moon);

-(BLUE SAPPHIRE) Tanzanite (blue zoisite), blue spinel, iolite and amethyst are ruled by Saturn;

-(RED CORAL) Carnelian and bloodstone are ruled by Mars.

If one do not want the cost of a flawless ruby or diamond, they can opt instead for the flawless but less expensive red garnet or colorless quartz crystal. All from the Sidereal astrological planets have several kinds of gems which transmit their cosmic energies, beginning using the primary, most precious gems and as well as secondary, more affordable types. It's better, as an example, to make use of a flawless garnet when compared to a flawed ruby. People serious about enhancing their lives over the auspicious cosmic energies transmitted by planetary gemstones ought to choose only flawless specimens. It is in truth better to use no gems whatsoever than to make use of flawed stones. But since every planet comes with a selection of gems from "first class" to "economy class," one might easily decide on a flawless gem which suits one's individual budget in addition to one's horoscope.

For easy reference we are the following information...

The Nine Gems, Nine Planets & the Asian Zodiac

GEMSTONE RULING PLANET ZODIAC MOON SIGN

Ruby Sun Leo

Pearl Moon Cancer

Coral Mars Aries /

Scorpio

Emerald Mercury Gemini / Virgo

Yellow Sapphire Jupiter Sagittarius / Pisces

Diamond Venus Taurus / Libra

Blue Sapphire Saturn Capricorn /

Aquarius

Hessonite Rahu* Not applicable

Cat's eye Ketu* Not applicable

* NOTE: According to your ancient science of Thai or Asian "Sidereal" Astrology, Rahu and Ketu tend not to rule any with the 12 astrology signs. Being aprakasha or "shadow planets," they reflect the qualities with the lord in the sign they occupy. Example: If Rahu is situated in Virgo, an indicator ruled by Mercury, you need to look for the position of Mercury inside chart and predict similar outcomes for Rahu.
Sign up to rate and review this story