Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Wrong Kind Of Attention

Chapter 39

by youngandreckless 0 reviews

chapter 39

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Published: 2006-08-18 - Updated: 2006-08-19 - 443 words

0Unrated
Chapter 39



Pete's POV


"You do?" She sat up.
"Yeah, but that wasnt the response I was looking for," I mumbled. She looked at me for a second crashing her lips against mine. I dont think we've shared as this intense of a kiss before. I opened my eyes as she pulled away.
"I love you too," I pulled her back to me kissing her again. I felt her tug on my shirt.



Andy's POV


"He allright?" I asked as Ana walked back into the room.
"Yeah, he just had a nightmare, where were we?" she smirked pulling her shirt off, kissing me.
"You sure you wanna do this?" I mumbled against her lips, as i hovered over her. She nodded.
"Yeah, I wouldnt lead you on this far just to rip it right from under you," She pulled away, smiling before kissing me again.



Patrick's POV


"Who are you and where is the Patrick I know?"
"He lost in you," I mumbled standing buttoning my pants before sitting back down.
"What?" she asked.
"He's lost in you, you've let someone else out, someone I've never even met before, you make what we just did seem like nothing, I love how I feel when Im with you, I dont have to worry about anything, its just me and you," She smiled, saying aww, before kissing me. I leaned back in the sand, she laid next to me. I gently brushed my fingers through her hair, listening to the water, crash on the shore like it wasnt afraid of being hit to hard. Just as I was letting myself drift under her spell, and not really caring what was gonna be thrown at us, at this moment i felt as though I could take the world on, as long as I had her right there with me.



Joe's POV


Thinking that lost thought, I pulled her closer, as close as I could get her, when I felt she was close enough, I kissed her head, closing my eyes. Things could only go up from here right? If not then I really didnt wanna see the lowest we could go. If it got any lower then what we've been through allready, we both might just break unattachable pieces.



Pete's POV


"Stacey," I mumbled against her lips. She stopped looking at me, "It's gotta be more special then this," I bit my bottom lip, she looked at me for a long time, just staring at me. I think she was in shock of what I just said.
"Are you telling me no?" She asked.
"Yes," I barely got out yes before she attached her lips to mine.
Sign up to rate and review this story