Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Life and Death

chapter 1

by youngandreckless 2 reviews

Laura is missing. no one knows who took her or where they are. The only clue they have are the random notes showing up. Will they get her back before its to late? Sequel to wrong kind of attention.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama, Horror - Published: 2006-08-19 - Updated: 2006-08-19 - 581 words

0Illiterate
Chapter 1

Stacey's POV

Its been two weeks since laura went missing. Joe moved in with us since his place became a crime scene. It was hard to see both boys break down and even harder to be their support.

Patrick and Andy, had taken Lizy and Ana to chicago to keep them from harm. Pete tried to send me with them but that wasn't happening. Laura was my best friend and there was no way in hell I was leaving now.

There had been no sign of max or any letters.

"any news?" I asked hearing the front door open. I got no answer. Getting up I walked towards the front door. It was wide open with no one around.

"Pete!" I called out praying for an answer. Nothing. "JOE!" still nothing. It was then that something on the door caught my attention.

Mystery man is my name
Making her pay is my game.
Your mistake is now hers
Which do you perfer?
simply take a breath
Its now, life or death

Was this one directed to joe too? I glanced to the park acrossed the street. Max was there! Sitting on the same bench I had first met him. I took a deep breath before making my decision.

"What are you doing?" Looking over I saw pete and joe walking up the steps. I quickly glanced back to the bench but he was gone. I didn't answer pete just simply handed him the note.


Pete's POV

We werent safe anywhere anymore. First joe's place now mine. The police had suggested that we stay at a hotel so that's what we were doing. Laura, where ever you are. I pray that you are alright. No fear my little sister we going to find you. Who was this man and why did he take her? Who would have something against Joe.

"Petey" I looked up to see stacey leaning against the door. "c'here" I whispered my arms open wide. Crawling into my arms she burried her head into my chest.

"I'm scared"

"we'll find her I promise" I said stroking her hair. "what if we don't? I miss her petey. I want my friend back" it was almost a cross between a pout and a sob. She has been the one joe and I leaned on and now she was finally cracking.

"we'll get her back"


Joe's POV

This was all so unreal. My world feels like its crashing down around me. How can someone do this. They took away the woman I love and in the end took away my life. I cant live with out her by myside and I don't even want to try.

I looked around the small hotel room it was empty except for the two dogs. It was as empty as I feel.

"well find her"stacey said sitting down on my lap. I wrapped my arms around her pulling her close.

"I pray you're right"


Stacey's POV

This is hell. The police are getting nowhere! Max. it has to be max. The next day I decided to go to the park. I took bell with me and sat and watched her play.

"never seen a blue husky before" same line but a different voice.

"yeah they are a rare breed" I looked up and saw a blonde man where max has brown hair. But yet they said the same exact thing.

"mind if I sit" I shook my head my heart racing. "whats your name?"
Sign up to rate and review this story