Categories > Cartoons > American Dragon: Jake Long

Why Reducing Your Stress Is Important To Look Your Best

by pantrycello8 0 reviews

I come fromMorocco

Category: American Dragon: Jake Long - Rating: R - Genres: Parody - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2016-02-12 - 516 words

0Unrated

Beauty comes from the inside. You've must have heard this statement at least once before. There is a lot of truth to it, and although sometimes it can be hard to believe, we all should try to live by this statement even more. This is why we've collected all of these tips for you so that you can always feel and look your best no matter what.

Use a light moisturizer before applying makeup. This can help your makeup go on well so that your appearance looks flawless. Your makeup will not look blotchy if you use a moisturizer. This technique will allow you to have a beautiful, natural look.

Tired of dealing with lots of frizzies and fly aways? Rub lotion into your hands and then very gently run over the frizzy part of your hair. This helps those annoying strands to lay flat with the rest of your hair and become non-existent for the duration of the day.

http://lange-wimpern-serum.de

Incorporate exercise into your daily life. Daily activity is important to staying healthy and will help keep you looking youthful. It is an essential piece of your beauty kit. You should work out for at least 15 minutes daily. It could be a short walk or even just housekeeping, but physical activity is a must.

Avoid commercial "body butters" that contain chemicals, dyes and additives. All natural walnut oil or peanut oil make wonderful all-over body moisturizers. They are very inexpensive and are scent free. If you want scent, you can add the essential oil of your choice. After your bath, slather walnut or peanut oil on lavishly. Wrap up in an old terry-cloth robe and curl up with a good book or a movie while your moisture treatment soaks in.

To get smaller pores, cut refined sugars from your diet. Eating large amounts of refined sugar enlarges your pores, and can also lead to breakouts. If you have a sweet tooth, try sating your cravings with natural sugars like the ones found in fruit. Your skin will definitely thank you for it!

If you've got a splitting nail and can't get to the salon quick enough, grab a tea bag and bottle of clear nail polish! The strong fibers of a tea bag will act as a remedial mend until you can see a professional. Simply cut a small portion of the tea bag, place it directly on the torn part of the nail and top it off with a coat or two of clear nail polish and you are good to go!

Try to avoid wearing makeup every day. This gives your face time to breathe and it allows it to stay healthy. Your face will feel far fresher the following day.

If you feel good about yourself, then you will automatically feel more beautiful. These are all great tips that you can utilize in your every day life that will help you feel beautiful both on the inside and on the outside. If you use these to help you feel good, then you will be the most beautiful of them all!
Sign up to rate and review this story