Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Life or Death

chapter 5

by youngandreckless 1 review

chapter 5

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama, Horror - Published: 2006-08-19 - Updated: 2006-08-20 - 431 words

0Unrated
Chapter 5

Laura's POV

I sat curled up on the bed closest to the wall praying that the scary man let me go. I know he doesn't want me he wants joe but he is one messed up fuck.

He cant even talk in straight sentences everything has to rhyme. I have no idea were the hell I'm at, all I know is the five by five room with a bed a sink and a toilet. Not fun.

I wish I could just talk to someone, anyone but the crazy dude. He's no fun.

I would trade everything in the world just to be back in Joe's arms, or to have one hug by my brother or one chat with stacey. You never realise how much you miss something until its gone.


Stacey's POV

Its been two days and no contact. We don't even know where to go from here. The only place that ever gives us clues is the park. I need to go back.

"NO! there is no fucking way you're going there" Joe yelled when I asked them. "it's the only place he is ever there face to face! if yall go and stay in the car then maybe you can see who it is!" Pete sighed close to giving in but joe was still saying no.

"maybe I should be the one who goes" joe said finally. "no! you don't know how to talk to him. He would kill laura if you get violent with him" sighing in frustation they finaly gave in.

"you must keep your cell on and us on the line"


"this is so serene
you know the routine.
Now don't you peek
Or you will never see the one that you seek."

I knew he would come! I clutched my cell tightly in the pocket of my hoodie

"The one I seek is the question at hand
now tell me what you demand" Maybe ordering around a crazy man isnt such a good idea.

"Now now lets keep this calm
I have you right here in my palm.
I could take you with such ease
Is that what you please?" oh how lovely crazy man is treatening to take me now too. My heart spead up a little knowning that. I prayed the boys don't do something stupid.

"Take me like you took her?
You couldn't handle my temper.
That's not the question at hand
Now tell me what you demand.
This conversation gives me the blues
I'll tell what it is that we choose.
Don't hold your breath
We choose life over death."
Sign up to rate and review this story