Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Life or Death

Chapter 8

by youngandreckless 0 reviews

chapter 8

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama, Horror - Published: 2006-08-20 - Updated: 2006-08-20 - 567 words

0Unrated
Some of it might not really rhyme... but its 430 in the morning... bite me. lol.




Chapter 8





Joe's POV


"The articles, and tape make sense now, but why couldnt have picked someone elses relationship to fuck with," I grabbed the pictures from Stacey.
"You and Laura's relationship is like one in a million, it was broadcast before it was even anything, there's probably a million and one sicko's out there wishing they had what you have, you just a stirke of bad luck and had to meet one of them," I shot stacey a evil glare as she shrugged, smiling.
"I dont think its funny at all,"
"They want what you have, its funny,"
"Its not funny Stacey, right now shes not with me, so right now the sicko's are winning," I got out of the car walking inside the hotel.




Laura's POV


"You saw them tonight didnt you?" I asked as he walked into the room, "Why are you making them go through this! You're fucking out of your mind!" I climbed off the bed walking to him.
"Get back over there
dont you dare," he raised his voice as I tried to hit him, he grabbed my hands, "Insulting me, I think you better stop,
Take a look around, Im the one whose on top," I turned my head in disgust as he pushed my back to the bed hovering over me. "I sicken you?
my dearest love, dont you know its suppose to be me and you, just us two
for forever and a day,
please dont treat me this way
i get mad easily
please stop teasing,"
"I wouldnt tease you if you were the last man alive, I dont want to be with you! get off of me!" I yelled kicking him off.
"For that I wont let you get away,
now your friend is the one to pay,"
"Leave Stacey alone!" I yelled running to the door, as he closed and locked me in, I banged on the door, screaming, until I couldnt anymore, "Just leave her alone," I cried falling to the floor.



Pete's POV


I got up off the couch as I heard a knock. Stacey had fallen asleep on the other couch and Joe jumped in the shower. I picked up the letter, closing the door walking back inside, another clue in his sick joke.
"Peter, Peter, until this moment you've only assumed
and the worse that you're sister is doomed,
look at the one who lies in front of you,
the one you said I love you two
I give you this chance to correct your sister mistake
you have 24 hours to get this love of yours out of the state,"
"Fuck," I mumbled as Joe walked out of the bedroom.
"What's that?" He asked.
"What the fuck are we gonna do?" I mumbled looking at Stacey.
"What did Laura do..." Joe mumbled reading the second to last line, "Wake her up, get her on a plane now, Pete force her to go, whatever you gotta do, Im gonna inform Andy and Patrick,"
"Thanks Joe you're alot of help," I leaned down brushing her hair out of her face.




Laura's POV



I leaned against the door sobbing. I got up hearing something outside, then the door opened.
"Up and about,
Ive given your friend a way out,
though she wont take it,
And her 24 hours is a ticking,"
Sign up to rate and review this story