Categories > TV > 10th Kingdom

Strengths Finder Singapore

by WootenRafferty24 0 reviews

I come fromNorway

Category: 10th Kingdom - Rating: PG - Genres: Sci-fi - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2016-02-20 - 810 words

0Unrated

ABOUT STRENGTHSASIA

StrengthsAsia is a partner of The Gallup Organization ("Gallup") in using Strengths to drive personal and business strengths towards quality through the Gallup StrengthsFinder, StrengthsQuest and StrengthsExplorer tool.

StrengthsAsia consists of leading Gallup Certified Strengths coaches in Asia in the advocacy and practice of strengths-based thinking, living and performance.

We produce and provide inspirationally transformative experiences in strengths engagement for people and companies

.

Residing in Asia offers us our special edge, experience, perspective and understanding in developing and providing strengths-based engagement in Asian cultures.

As part of the worldwide movement started by Gallup, we are playing our function in Asia partnering Gallup to reach one billion people in discovering their talents and strengths through StrengthsFinder and releasing the potential of quality in individuals.

StrengthsAsia wased established by Lim Kim Pong, our principal Strengths coach. The Gallup Singapore recognizes him as one of Asia's foremost Strengths professionals in Strengths practices, coaching and training. He is also the very first coach in Asia to be accorded the Platinum-Certified Strengths Coach title by Gallup Singapore.

GREAT TEAMS BUILD GREAT ORGANIZATIONS.

Engaged staff members are the lifeblood of companies. Engaged staff members work with purpose and enthusiasm, and are the ones who will drive it forward.

Employee engagement is vital to driving company success. They care more for their organizations, are more customer-oriented, more team-focused, more efficient, more successful, and less likely to be missing or leave the organization.

In a Gallup's study * of work environments in more than 142 countries in the world from 2011 through 2012, it exposed that 13 % of workers are engaged, 63 % are not engaged and 24 % are actively disengaged. In Asia, the numbers are not extremely far behind with East Asia having the suspicious honor of have the most affordable proportion in the world of engaged workers.

(* State of the Global Workplace: Employee Engagement Insights for Business Leaders Worldwide).

Gallup categorizes the 'not engaged' as emotionally disengaged from their organizations and are less most likely to be productive. The actively disengaged are more harmful as it is an enormous drain on the resources for the company. Everyday, these workers are busy acting out their dissatisfaction and misery and they weaken what their engaged colleagues have accomplished.

Investing into staff member's strengths creates chances for them to do exactly what they enjoy to do and exactly what they do finest everyday. Organizations who invest in strengths have employees that are 6x more likely to be engaged in their tasks and 3x more most likely to have an exceptional quality of life.

Organizational engagement starts with managers and leaders who can make strengths engagement part of the organization's development method. Our work with companies help staff members and managers discover the skills in themselves, their colleagues, and assist them bridge the spaces to reach peak performance and become engaged, and in turn, develop interdependent teams. Strengths advancement and engagement drives group objectives, bonding, partnership, skill development, leadership development and ultimately, profitability.

START WITH TALENTS, END WITH STRENGTHS.

Do you have the opportunities to do exactly what you do advisable and do exactly what you like every day? It is fairly most likely your response is 'sometimes' and even 'no'.

Or have you have been attempting to advance in your life and career by working on your weaknesses?

In the weakness-obsessed societies that we live in, we in some way think that by discovering out what we are weak in and then getting to work on them, we can end up being excellent. That if http://strengthsasia.com can fix what is wrong with us, we can end up being strong.

Exactly what is inherent in the diamond is equivalent to the natural talents in us. Skills are our innate and repeating patterns of habits, idea and feeling. The challenge for us is to expose that diamond in us, our talents, and understand how make it thrive and shine in strengths.

When they are able to engage their talents and construct strengths for efficiency, individuals are at their finest. When they invest in strengths, they are happier and experience well being in their health, career, wealth, community and social relationships. You are more successful when you concentrate on what you are innately proficient at, and not exactly what you are not excellent at. Start with your skills and end with strengths. Concentrate on what is strong and not exactly what is wrong.

The Gallup Singapore recognizes him as one of Asia's foremost Strengths specialists in Strengths practices, training and training. Strengths development and engagement drives group objectives, bonding, collaboration, talent advancement, management advancement and eventually, earnings.

The difficulty for us is to expose that diamond in us, our talents, and know how make it shine and thrive in strengths.

People are at their best when they are able to engage their skills and construct strengths for performance. Start with your talents and end with strengths.
Sign up to rate and review this story