Categories > Cartoons > Delilah and Julius > Never Stop

Prologue: The Biggest Lemon

by panda_1418 1 review

The Academy has been shut down by the World Federation, and all the agents put in prison. Except Delilah, Julius, Ursula, Emmet and Nosey. Now they have to run from the world they helped.

Category: Delilah and Julius - Rating: PG - Genres: Action/Adventure, Drama - Published: 2006-08-20 - Updated: 2006-08-20 - 253 words

0Unrated
The five agents hid in the bushes near the highway, watching as police officers pulled over cars at the road block. Delilah shook her head. Was it only a few days ago that they had been living peacefully at the Academy? And now she, Julius, Ursula, Emmet and Nosey were the most wanted people in Canada.

It had all happened yesterday, when G.I.B. agents had rushed the Academy, placing everyone under arrest. The W.F. had been tipped off by a "very reliable source" that the Academy was a terrorist group, planning to blow up Parliament Hill. That was bogus!

The only reason the five agents had escaped was because they had been just returning from a mission. When they saw the police cars and helicopters, they had taken off into the bushes. Now their wanted posters were on every bulletin board in the country.

"Come on, let's move into the woods," Julius suggested.

Silently, the spies slipped into the trees. When they were a safe distance from the road, Ursula began complaining.

"This sucks! We used to be the most loved people in Canada and now we're being hunted like criminals!"

"We are criminals," Emmet pointed out.

It was true, they had escaped police custody. Nosey tried to find the silver lining in their mess. "Well, when life throws you lemons, you make lemonade."

Delilah snorted. "This is the biggest lemon life could ever throw at us."

Suddenly, barking rang out through the silence.

The police dogs had their scent!
Sign up to rate and review this story