Categories > Cartoons > Delilah and Julius > hybrid theory

With you 4

by vaiwandil 1 review

dogging the dogs and icy meetings

Category: Delilah and Julius - Rating: G - Genres: Action/Adventure - Published: 2006-08-21 - Updated: 2006-08-21 - 680 words

0Unrated
that's strange about darks ...
and I'd like as well an update of "I'm not dead" ...
anyway, here's a new chapter, hope you like it, please review


They approached the palace perfectly disguised by their white snow suits. "I'm happy Ice is so predictable", Emmet said.

Julius raised an eyebrow... of course, Emmet was right ... Ice and ice the perfect combination - but wasn't he himself predictable with his clumsiness?

"Stop, watch your steps!" screamed Emmet holding him back. Just visible in the snowy ground was a mine which would have taken him to pieces.

"Oh, thanks ..." Julius said resolving to revise his opinion towards Emmet.

"No problem", Emmet said throwing out his chest proudly. They marched along in silence against the bitter wind which seemed to come from the air conditioner system providing the arctic temperatures.

Julius felt miserable. Not only had he lost his partner he would feel much more comfortable with but he also could not get rid of the feeling he betrayed her. Sure, he had given her the better one of the two guys but that did not change the memory that haunted him ever since; Delilah looking at him with a mixture of reproach, fury and sadness. What should he have done? Al was his boss after all. At least he had assured that Delilah got an easy mission - dogsitting or somewhat. It would perhaps be dissatisfying for her but at least she was safe. Bored but safe.

--------------------------------------------------
It's true/The way I feel
Was promised by your face
The sound of your voice
Painted on my memories
Even if you're not with me
I'm with you
--------------------------------------------------

The thought of her cheered him up and he found back to his normal professionalism.

"Stop! There are lasers!"

Just in time Emmet froze. Julius changed the frequence and made them visible - the control panel in the distant had caught his attention. This barrier was taken quite easily by throwing a snowball at the panel and aiming their own laser at it. The snow melted and froze again cracking the controller.

They were near the entrance now. Adjusting the change of guards they managed to get inside. Of course, everything was made of ice in here - no matter whether candelabra or door handle. They reached a hangar - because Emmet stepped on trap door which led to a slide made of ice.

"Did that have to be? Do you expect Ice to wander around here checking her planes?" Julius asked when they heard a chopper arrive. "Quick, hide!"


The chilly wind that swept over them scared Delilah up from her half sleep. They were supposed to be in North-Africa! Nosey jittered as well... Delilah remembered the saying that if it is not warm one has to make up some warming thoughts... she thought of Julius... which did not change a lot however as she had done it ever since their flight had begun. She had known she would be sorry for this mission... firstly they were probably flying with some conservationists who simply wanted to bring some dogs back into normal terrain and secondly she had known it at the sight of Julius coming back from Al ... he had looked a bit disappointed - or at least, so strange that sounded, she hoped so, as that would signify she meant something to him. Or was it just because he had sighted her? No, the wind must have blown her brains away, of course Julius cared for her ... didn't he?

--------------------------------------------------
It's true/The way I feel
Was promised by your face
The sound of your voice
Painted on my memories
Even if you're not with me
I'm with you
--------------------------------------------------

She was delighted to see that the chopper hovered above a hangar. She reached out and tapped Nosey on the shoulder who seemed quick-frozen to the helicopter. She pointed down. "We'll jump when we are near enough to the ground." Nosey just nodded.

"Now!"

They landed on an icy floor, quickly rolled over to the side and ran to hide behind some barrels. Only there were already two guys they knew quite well...
Sign up to rate and review this story