Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Sasuke's Secret

Neji Has a Secret Too!

by arichang 0 reviews

What's Neji's role in all this? And what on earth is he doing outside that pub watching Naruto and... wait a minute.

Category: Naruto - Rating: R - Genres: Erotica, Humor, Romance - Characters: Naruto, Neji, Sasuke - Warnings: [?] [X] - Published: 2006-08-22 - Updated: 2006-08-23 - 1483 words

3Ambiance
Neji Has a Secret Too!
A Sasuke's Secret Side-fic

Disclaimer:
Naruto and Co. don't belong to me.

X x X

Hyuuga Neji scrunched the Styrofoam cup he was holding and threw it into a nearby bin. Leaning back against the street lamp post behind him, he smirked into the night air, feeling both content and amused.

Honestly, the both of them needed to learn a little... delicacy.

Particularly the Uchiha.

They could have at least pulled the curtains down. Neji knew not a lot of people walked by this way this late at night... but... really. It was almost too ridiculous.

However, Neji had to admit: if he were being completely honest... he would have to say that he was rather surprised at how quickly the both of them had moved. Admittedly, he had been the matchmaker-of course, neither of them knew this and he doubted very much that they would ever find out-but, he had had his own doubts about the pairing.

True the both of them had always looked perfect for each other... however, in the beginning, both Sasuke and Naruto (especially the Uchiha) were really... quite stubbornly... straight. It was no wonder neither of them noticed the obvious chemistry that existed between them. Uzumaki was far too busy believing he was in love with Haruno, consequently labeling an uncaring and stoic Uchiha his eternal rival and Sasuke in turn was too busy finding the whole thing annoying, irritating and not worth his time. Neji had been worried for the both of them-he just knew that if it remained unresolved he would never find peace. It had always been times like this that made him curse his "good eyes". It wasn't like he could help noticing things he wasn't supposed to around him. If anything, he wished he could stop being so perceptive. Knowing things one was not supposed to, even by accident, did not always feel good... and was not always rewarding, either. Oftentimes, it led to trouble and unrest. Like what he had had to go through the past few months.

He sighed. It had been almost an entire year since he first noticed their potential, and to be frank, he had almost given up hope. Until, that is, that time when Naruto actually chased Sasuke down to prevent him from joining a gang. That had been a most promising sign. Though both parties tried to act like nothing happened, Neji knew that event had been the catalyst for, at least, a deeper and fonder bond between them... forget the fact that they'd rather rip each other's throats out first before admitting to such a fact.

They were both seriously bent on acting straight, it was most irritating.

So, realize Neji's pleasure (and amusement) when he found out that Naruto got the job whose newspaper clipping he'd nonchalantly placed on the blonde's desk a few months ago. He was acquainted with the lady of the pub-Tsunade was her name-through family connections and business, therefore he was aware of the nature of her husband who owned said pub. Though Tsunade was a very capable woman in the management department, she chose to work with her husband instead. Neji had always thought it was a waste, however... such an acquaintance had proved profitable when he noticed Naruto's financial predicament.

Originally, he had wanted Sasuke to notice the really rather obvious awkwardness Naruto displayed at school-the poor boy could never get used to the fact that he had to dress as a woman for work... however, though the Uchiha was definitely bright in his studies, the genius was also quite... slow. Neji could tell Sasuke noticed the differences... but did he choose to do anything about it? No. Instead, the Uchiha decided to avoid the issue, trying to convince himself that, in fact, there was no problem and that there hadn't been any to begin with. Indeed, had Neji not invited Sasuke to the pub... well... Sasuke would have ultimately managed to convince himself that Naruto was acting normal after all. It was, to put it bluntly, annoying.

As Neji stood there contemplating the effort he had had to make not to practically spell it out for the both of them the past few days when they started pulling an Oh no! I'm not gay! routine, he surveyed his work across the street.

True, he was glad it was over and done with...

But... man, the two of them sure moved quickly.

Did they even know what they were doing?

He spied movement through the corner of his eyes and silently crossed the street. When he neared the pub, he turned slightly in order to tap the homeless woman who had begun watching through the pub windows from behind.

He coughed. She scampered off.

See? This was what happened when you left the curtains up when you and your would-be lover start making out-it was like you were calling the public for attention. Neji sighed. He felt like such a parent. He wished he could walk in and tell them that they were being very public about their affections, but knew interrupting them right now would not be a wise decision. He didn't want to break something he just managed to build; especially because it had taken much, much too long. He looked up and nearly choked.

Okay... so it seemed as if the both of them had decided to move from just making out to...

Neji had to fight down a blush.

He had no idea how... well... maybe it was because the both of them really... were...

Neji coughed again-to no one in particular, really-as he saw (he was a rather proficient lip-reader) Naruto call out Sasuke's name, and if Neji's imagination were allowed, rather sensually. He continued watching with amused interest as Sasuke simultaneously bucked against Naruto and undid his blouse. A stubborn button soon found itself on the ground and Sasuke's searching mouth teased Naruto's chest as the blonde gripped his black hair.

Naruto opened his eyes and looked down. He moaned something incoherent when he saw what Sasuke was doing and began pulling the black-haired boy upward. Sasuke looked up and was immediately pulled into a deep-looking kiss by the now bent Naruto. Neji noted the surprise in Sasuke's eyes.

He smirked. They were still beginners.

They both straightened up. Naruto, still not letting go of the Uchiha's mouth, held on to the other boy as if there was no tomorrow. Sasuke, probably not expecting such a response let his hands drop. Apparently having noticed when the black-haired boy suddenly stopped, Naruto let go of the kiss, pushed Sasuke back and looked him in the eye.

The two of them stared at each other for a while, each seemingly unable to let go of the other's gaze. Eventually Sasuke smirked and pushed Naruto up unto the bar, causing the other boy to gasp. Neji imagined a ripping sound when he saw Sasuke-probably "accidentally"-rip Naruto's (apparently flimsy) skirt as he forced his legs wider in order to better position himself between them. Neji saw Naruto curse but his mouth was soon engulfed again into an open-mouthed and definitely wet tongue-battle.

As Sasuke's tongue took control, bringing Naruto's own out and twisting around it-damn, his tongue looked flexible-Neji did not fail to notice Sasuke's hands disappear in-between Naruto's legs.

Naruto arched forward, eyes lightly shut and mouth open in a sensual gasp, as-though Neji could only imagine what Sasuke was doing, it was not too difficult to guess-the genius boy in front of him touched and stroked him, all the while licking his exposed chest, having just lost the access to the blonde's mouth. Naruto's hands that were at first gripping Sasuke's shoulders were now behind him, supporting and preventing him from leaning back and completely lying down on the counter.

Neji watched as Naruto gasped Sasuke's name once again and Sasuke smirked in response.

Neji watched the two boys grow more and more flustered as their bodies moved in time against each other, instinctively looking for friction and for release. The tips Naruto's fingers grew white.

Neji watched as Sasuke began panting-he was close, probably helped along by Naruto's obviously loud breathing and moaning. Naruto was probably close too.

Neji watched as Naruto shut his eyes and-

A vibrating sensation erupted in his pocket.

In the silence of the night, it felt really loud.

He fished offending phone out and smiled at the number in the display.

"Neji-/niisan/," a quiet voice said, "Where are you? Otou-san is getting worried."

Neji smiled, turning away from the pub.

"Oh? I'm sorry. I'll be home soon."

"Good."

"You don't have to be worried about me, you know."

The voice on the other line stuttered. "I... I... w-wasn't... really..."

Neji chuckled.

"Come back safe, Neji-/niisan/."

"/Un/."

Oh and for the record, contrary to popular belief... Neji was very much straight.

Owari!
Sign up to rate and review this story