Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Life or Death

Chapter 13

by youngandreckless 0 reviews

chapter 13

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Published: 2006-08-22 - Updated: 2006-08-23 - 611 words

0Unrated
Thank you all for the amazing reviews! i love you all bunches!

Chapter 13

Pete's POV

Its been about two years since Stacey disappeared. That night when I pulled up to the park it was empty. Then Joe called to tell me he had laura I couldn't be happier then I remembered what I had to lose. She gave it all up for Joe and me. I miss her so much.

"Pete you ready man?" I looked up at dirty who stood in the doorway. The band had gotten back about three months after she disapeered and currently we are on tour.

"yeah" I nodded getting up and grabbing my bass.

"you alright?" he asked placing a hand on my shoulder. I gave him a half smile and a small nod before making my way to join the others.

"lets get this party started!"



Laura's POV

I stood off to the side watching the boys play. This is where they belong. They look the happiest when they are on stage performing for the hundreds of people. I grinned singing along with them as they got louder than Patrick.

But it wasn't the same. Stacey wasn't here singing along with me. She wasn't here to make fun of the little girls throwing themselves at the boys. She gave it all up for me. And I Hate her for that. But I love her at the same time.

I just wish we had some small clue to where she was. But after that night there was nothing. No phone calls, no emails, no text nothing. For all we knew she could be dead. But there was something inside of me that told me she was alive and fighting to get back to us.

I ran backstage as the boys played their last song. I wanted to be there to great them once they walked off.

"Great job!" I smiled kissing joe. He returned the kiss muttering a thanks before walking off to change.

"Where's my kiss?!" patrick grinned throwing his arm around me. "ewww you're gross...now I have to take a shower!" he just smiled wrapping his arms even tighter around me.

"ya know it was times like this I wish Lizy were here!" I laughed squirming out of his grib. Ana and she had decided to stay home that way jordan didn't have to travel to much.

"no hug for me?" pete asked coming up behind me. "do you even have to ask"


Stacey's POV

"I'm sorry for you loss" another lady said walking up to me. She was about the fifth one in the last ten minutes.

Sorry? I wasn't? Crazy man aka mark, remember him? he was the one who copied max's words that day in the park. They had worked together with having max being the meeting man while he watched after laura. but anyways he had passed away two nights ago. He killed himself after I told him that he might have me but he will never my heart. How nice is that?

After the night of the agreement he had taken me to some deserted cabin way up north. There was no phone no computer no nothing. Just me and him. That was enough to drive any normal person insane.

After about a month I just stopped talking and just the other night were my first words since. He thought that if he let me out of the house some that it would help but it didn't. No matter where I went he was there.

And now I am free. I missed my life. I missed my friends. I missed my love. But did they miss me?
Sign up to rate and review this story