Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Life or Death

Chapter 15

by youngandreckless 0 reviews

chapter 15

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama, Horror - Published: 2006-08-23 - Updated: 2006-08-23 - 1580 words

0Unrated
I updated again only cause I wanted to know what happen next.. and cause Stacey asked me too lol



Chapter 15




Joe's POV


I walked into the hotel room, seeing Laura sitting on the bed looking down. "Babe you allright?" I walked closer seeing the photos. She looked up at me, tears streaming down her face.
"I want her back," she mumbled, "Its not fair," I walked to the other side of the bed, pulling her to me as I sat down.
"What happen to the happy little person I saw earlier, the one that got me to spend 200 dollars on a toy?" I asked.
"I dont want Pete to be sad, its a whole another month and nothing, its like she's really never coming back, and its all my fault," I held her tighter for a second, before lifting her head.
"Hey look at me, its not your fault, dont blame yourself,"
"If I wasnt the baby then she wouldnt have felt the need to protect me,"
"She was just doing what you would have done, you two look out for each other,"
"Yeah, now I dont got no one to look out after, and no one to look after me,"
"Baby, come on, dont fall into this depression thing again,"
"Im trying really hard, I miss her so much,"
"Come on, wash your face, lets take Alla out," I got up. She laid on the bed.
"I dont wanna go anywhere," I watched her pull the blanket over her head.
"Im not letting you do this, seriously now, get up," I walked back over to the bed.
"Joe, my best friend has been missing for two years, she could be dead and its my fault, I think im allowed to sit in a bed and cry all day," she rolled her eyes at me, placing a pillow over her head.
"Laura, get up," I gave her one last shot. I shook my head walking into the bathroom, turning on that shower, walking back into the room, picking her up as she whinned and complained at me. I put her in the cold water, sitting on the closed toliet seat as she screamed, becoming soaked, "I told you, Im not letting this happen, Im not gonna live with the Laura I did for the first 6 monthes I got you back, its not fair to me, or anyone else that's in this hotel suite, Stacey wouldnt want you to be this way,"
"You dont know what she would have wanted because you're not her! You dont know what its like living with this! Not having her around!" she yelled at me, climbing out of the shower, grabbing a towel.
"I dont know??? How do think I feel about all of this, she gave herself to a physco freak not just to protect you but to make your brother and me happy!"
"You cant say you know a single thing about this, about why I get to be depressed, because one she wasnt your best friend and two it wasnt about you, she was protecting me!" She yelled slamming the bedroom door in my face, I heard Pete yell whats wrong as I swung the door open watching her turn around for a second, "You dont wanna live with this depressed Laura then fine you dont have to!" She yelled swinging the hotel door open, running out of it. Everyone just looked at me. I ran my hands through my hair.
"What happen?" Pete finally asked.
"I dont know, Im gonna go after her," I went to walk to the door.
"Joe what happen," Pete stood up.
"She upset over the Stacey thing..."
"You let her stay in bed any other day, why not today??" he asked.
"Because today is the one day she doesnt need to stay in bed, you cant agree with her being depressed and locking herself away in a room for a day, it'll go on for weeks, Pete and we'll loose her, all fucking over again, we got her back today, 2 years ago today we got her back, and we lost Stacey, now shes wondering around by herself, she doesnt need to be by herself," I pointed to the door.
"I'll go get herr," Mirah stood.
"No," I shook my head. Pete just looked at me. I dont think he even remembered, or if he did he was trying to forget.
"Someone should go find her, she is upset," Mirah pointed out.
"I'll be back," Pete mumbled after a minute.



Pete's POV



I walked out of the hotel room down the hall, seeing her sitting on the floor. "You okay?" I mumbled sitting down next to her.
"I just wanted to sleep the day away, just today, now im soaked, and i cant go back in there,"
"His way of getting you up not the best, but he doesnt want to see you just lay in bed all day, being depressed, and you can go back in there, its not like you guys havent fought before," I nudged her.
"He doesnt understand, to everybody they just lost a really good friend... to me, I lost my best friend, the only one I could count on, I didnt even get to say goodbye, or yell at her for protecting me once again," I wiped the tears from her eyes.
"Yeah you're right, no one understands, hey i only loved her," She looked up at me.
"But you're not sad you have Mirah, you love her dont you?"
"I dont know, I might, but she'll never be Stacey, no one will, but there's no use in being sad over something we cant control, right? She did what she did to protect you for one, and to make Joe and I happy, and I thank her everyday for giving me my little sister back," I pulled her into a hug.
"Would you have married her?" she mumbled against my arm.
"Who knows, but something I do know, is that your boyfriend is upset, cause you're upset, just remember he loves you, he doesnt want you to hurt, it makes him hurt, trust me i know, cause even i hurt when you hurt, so stop hurting you're killing me," I smiled tickling her, she resisted for a moment, before her laughter took over the hall way, "You're surronded by those who love you, and would do exactly what Stacey did to save you, you're lucky to be the baby, If i were the baby Id start demanding somethings to be done, like back rubs and grapes, and be carried around," she shook her head grabbing my hand, "You're gonna get sick, go change, and then kick your boyfriends ass for throwing you in the shower, and then make up, but please remember i am your brother and i will be right outside the door," She nodded as I opened the door.



Stacey's POV


"You cant let anyone know, im okay or im back, none of that," I looked up from my seat.
"Why not? they miss you like crazy,"
"They seem happy,"
"You saw 'em?"
"Yeah, all 9 of them, plus the three doggies, they didnt seem to have been passing my name around as a second thought,"
"I dont know what you saw, but the group of kids Ive seen isnt pretty, all of them depressed, trying dealing with that, and its all over you, i think you're nuts for not running into their hotel suite and jumping on them," he shook his head at me, while pointing his fork, before shoving more food into his mouth.
"and how long ago was that cause none of them looked depressed im telling you, Luke, you must have not seen them for a while,"
"Ive seen them, but I cant force you to do something you dont wanna do, you wanna keep letting them think you're like dead or something thats your choice not mine, theres a place for you to crash and hide at my apartmet,"
"Thanks," I mumbled sipping my drink.



Laura's POV


I walked into the room, grabbing clothes walking into the bathroom. Once changed I walked out of the bathroom. "Now if I could do what you just did to me, I would," I walked over to the bed pulling the blanket away from him.
"Im not gonna talk to you while you're depressed and pissed at me," he mumbled turning away from me.
"I never said I wanted to talk to you, or that I was pissed at you, but whatever," I shrugged sitting on the bed, "Thanks," I mumbled after a second.
"Huh?" he turned over, sitting up.
"I said, thanks,"
"For what?" confusion over took his face.
"Not letting me fall, Im so wrapped in my own depression over this, I keep forgetting its not just me, its you too, I just wanted to sleep the day away, just today, I hate today," I looked away as tears started to run down my cheeks.
"Today is the best and the worse day ever, I just dont want you to fall and me not be able to drag you out of that depression, it'll make things useless, for that i think then we shoulda just left you, but if you're up and doing stuff, it makes everything make sense, I'd rather just lay here and hold you and let you cry, but I know its not what's gonna help you, or any of the rest of us,"
Sign up to rate and review this story