Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Life or Death

chapter 17

by youngandreckless 1 review

chapter 17

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Published: 2006-08-23 - Updated: 2006-08-23 - 389 words

0Unrated
Chapter 17

Stacey POV

I laughed as I sent the last text message. I know I am going to get hit for doing that, but after living with rhyming man for two years you kinda pick up on a few things.

"Stacey lets go! We are going to be late!" Blake called from the kitchen. I glanced at myself in the mirror.

It wasn't the same girl I once saw. I had lost a lot of weight in the past two years so my old clothes hung loose on me. I was wearing a pair of once tight flare jeans and one of pete's old hoodies.

Good enough I guess its not like I'm trying to impress anyone.

"Stacey!" he yelled again. I sighed finally turning away. Here goes nothing.


Laura's POV

The room was dead silent.

"is this a joke?" Joe asked breaking the silence. "I don't know man. I don't want to get my hopes up but that didn't sound like something the crazy dude would write. It was more stacey's style" Patrick replied running a shaking hand through his hair.

I pray they are right. I felt the tears prick my eyes.

"awww" Joe laughed pulling me close to him. "what if it is him. I don't want to get my hopes up just for them to get smashed back to reality" I whispered.

I looked up at my brother who hadn't said I word yet. He was staring at his hands.

"Pete?" he looked up sadly shaking his head trying to force a smile.


Blake's POV

"will you get out of the fucking car?" I growled at Stacey who hadnt moved in the past twenty minutes. And if you ask me I was tired of sitting here.

"cant you be nice! This is hard!" she yelled smaking my arm.

"I am being nice! You have people in there that love you and you are not making any effort in seeing them" How many times do I have to tell this girl! Damn I love my sister and I'm glad to have her back but damn she is dumb.


Pete's POV

We all jumped at the sound of a knock on the door. Sharing a look laura and I ran for it.

I threw it open smiling wide...but my face quickly fell.

It was only dirty.
Sign up to rate and review this story