Categories > Original > Drama > Cloud Chaser

Chapter 3

by mailn 0 reviews

New main character!

Category: Drama - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2016-03-18 - 370 words

0Unrated
Jay's P.O.V.

"Alright class, I'll go first!" said Mrs. Clouse. "I am Christina Clouse, but please call me Mrs. Clouse. I was born in Chicago and I absolutely love animals and Harry Potter!"
"I'll go next!" Cried some boy in the front, standing up.
"Go ahead then," replied Mrs. Clouse.
"Ok so I am Thomas, but call me Tom, and I was born in Dallas, Texas. I was the most popular guy in my middle school, so I am expecting to be the most popular kid in this High School as well. Also, Carrie here." He gestured to the girl sitting next to him. "Is my absolutely beautiful girlfriend." And with that he sat down.
"I'll go next," said Carrie calmly, standing up. "I'm Carrie, as you already know, and I was born in New York. I like dogs, and I have a husky pup named Rudolph." She then sat down.
"Ok, any more volunteers?" asked Mrs. Clouse. No one raised their hand. "Ok then, we'll go left to right, so you're first." She pointed to a kid with blonde hair and blue eyes, and he groaned, but stood up anyways.
"Ok, so I'm Garroth, and I was born in Honolulu, Hawaii. I like video games, and my favorite is Pokémon." He then sat down and nudged the girl next to him with his elbow. The girl had black hair and hazel eyes.
The girl stood up. "I'm Lillian Garneta, but please call me Lilly. I was also born in Honolulu, Hawaii and I love cats and the Warriors series. I also have a pet cat who looks like Jayfeather in the books, and his eyes don't work very well, so I named him Jayfeather." And she sat down.
People kept going across the room until the got to the very back; to me.
I stood up wearily, my blue hoodie up and my black hair covering my right eye. "I-I'm Jay," I began. "And I-I was b-born in Pensicola, F-Florida, and I l-love cats a-and the Minecraft D-Diaries series b-by Aphmau on Y-YouTube." With that, I quickly sat down.
Then the bell rang, and everyone started pushing and shoving eachother to get to their next class.
Sign up to rate and review this story