Categories > Cartoons > Delilah and Julius > Heart Crusher

Prolouge

by darks00 9 reviews

(Sorta a sequal to Heart Stopper)"I know Ursula and Emmet are jealous of us," I told Julius. "but they aren't that jealous to try get us banded from the academy...are they?" "They tried to kill you...

Category: Delilah and Julius - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure, Drama - Published: 2006-08-10 - Updated: 2006-08-10 - 213 words

0Unrated
AUTHORS POINT OF VIEW:

"Good work, kiddos," Al said to Delilah and Julius.

Delilah and Julius smiled with pride.

The Con Man had just tried to kill Julius, but they stopped him and got him in jail. (Heart Stopper)

"One partner sick, and you still manage to capture him," Al continued.

"yeah..." muttered Julius. "and I was helpless."

"Julius you were sick," Delilah reminded him, putting a hand on his shoulder. "I know you'd do the same for me."

Julius didn't reply. He still wasn't saticefied, but he pushed it aside.

But what they didn't know, was in the shadows, were two people watching. Ursula and Emmet. They stared with evny at Delilah and Julius.

"No fair," whispered Ursula. "They always get all the missions. The romance, the credit. And what do we get? All we are is stupid back up for them."

"Yeah. too bad they're at the academy." replied Emmet in a whisper.

"That's it, Emmet!" she wispered with glee. "We'll get them banned from the academy!"

"And how are we going to do that?"

"By framing them. It's perfect!"

They both smiled as if they were little kids in a candy store. Revenge was so sweet...

TO BE CONTINUED... (a/n: Remember my prolouges are always short, Lol)

xxDarkness' Kidxx
Sign up to rate and review this story