Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Life or Death

Chapter 22

by youngandreckless 1 review

chapter 22

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama, Horror - Published: 2006-08-23 - Updated: 2006-08-23 - 727 words

0Unrated
Chapter 22



Laura's POV


I finally caught my breath before Pete and Patrick started. "Remember the limo ride to universal," Patrick laughed.
"We never did get it on, on the floor," Patrick winked at Pete.
"Oh god, please I dont have a blind fold on," I covered my eyes.
"Later, we'll make up for that," Pete smiled.
"Ms. Wentz," I looked up seeing the manager I hired.
"What?" I asked after a moment.
"There's a problem in the kitchen,"
"Care to tell me what the problem is?" I looked at him.
"Just something you have to come and take care of," he looked to Stacey for a second.
"Okay, no one move," I pushed my chair out, getting up.
"Unlike you we sit where we're told, and we stay there" I heard Joe laugh as I walked into the kitchen.
"Ohh perfect, thank you so much, you guys are amazing at this cake making stuff," I swiped some frosting onto my finger putting it in my mouth, "Soo good,"
"Thank you," the chef nodded. I carefully picked up the cake, walking out of the kitchen. Everyone looked.
"For you my love," I smiled putting it in front of her. She looked up smiling too.
"I dont want cake, I full," she mumbled.
"I dont care, you're gonna eat it or you can wear it?" I offered.
"Lovely, how about instead you wear it," she laughed, my mouth dropped open as I wiped cake off my face.
"You know its a good thing I had another made, so I can do this back," I laughed taking cake into both my hands shoving some in Stacey's face and Pete's.



Joe's POV


"Thanks sis, I needed a cake facial," Pete nodded.
"Taste good?" I laughed.
"Its great,"
"Ohh no throwing food!" Jordan yelled at Pete as he threw cake hitting me. I turned seeing Patrick laughing.
"What soo funny?" I asked shoving cake into his face. Everyone was throwing cake, and then Ice got thrown into it, the ice is thanks to Pete. The floor was slippery, I looked around notcing Laura disappeared I turned around in a circle, she was standing behind me, next thing I know im covered in whip cream. We stopped hearing the door open.
"Are you open?" A couple asked looking at us.
"No sorry, we're closed for tonight," Laura looked passed me answering them. They nodded before walking out.
"Cant make a cake without eggs," Mirah yelled, laughing cracking an egg over Laura's head.
"Ah!" Laura yelled sliding pass me, after Mirah. I looked down seeing Alla covered in cake, it was soo cute. I bent down to pick her up, but didnt get a chance being tackled by Pete. Stalla's was a complete mess, along with the 10 people who were in it, along with a few of the workers, "Okay im done," Laura sat down. I laughed seeing Stacey walk up behind her, a pitcher of water in hand.
"Baby.." Laura looked to me, then up as water soaked her.
"Just helping you clean up," Stacey laughed.
"Thanks,"
"Anytime," They both laughed.



Pete's POV



Finally all calming down, we were spread out across the place. "So whose cleaning it up?" Laura asked.
"You are, you own it you clean it," I laughed.
"You messed it up so you should clean it,"
"No, make Stacey, she started it," I looked seeing Stacey sit in a chair across from Laura.
"I didnt do anything," She looked around.
"I'll help clean," Lizy mumbled.
"Me clean!" Jordan started to pick up the bottles and stuff.
"Look at you mr. big man cleaning," Patrick laughed.
"Night guys, thanks," Laura called to the staff as they left, they laughed at us heading out the door, "You know its a good thing we didnt put carpet in here," Laura looked at the floor.
"Carpet never does anyone good, it just gets in the way," Stacy laughed. I just stared at her, thinking about the two of us. She was back in my life, I thought I lost her, for the second time. But what was I to do, sure I loved Stacey, but I wouldnt be sure of how things with us would be now. And Mirah, she was great, I care alot about her. Maybe my mind is just rushing things, I thought. She's been back for a few hours.
Sign up to rate and review this story