Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Life or Death

Chapter 23

by youngandreckless 4 reviews

chapter 23

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Published: 2006-08-23 - Updated: 2006-08-23 - 633 words

0Unrated
Chapter 23

Stacey's POV

I sat in my old apartment staring at the blank TV. It was sure quiet around here with out pete.

I smiled down at bell who sat at my feet begging for attention. Pete gave her back to meet after we left Stalla last night.

I missed her so much and this time she was white. Not blue.

If I was to move on and start life back over there was something I had to do.

I made some phone calls and grabbed a piece of paper. Tapping the pencil to my lips I thought of what I wanted to write. How do you close one chapter in your life and open another?


Laura's POV

We were on our way upstate to the place where the man from hell was burried. All of us decided to go. Even Mirah but she didn't want to at first.

"joe make a left" stacey said quickly. We pulled off on a dirty road. I turned around looking to make sure pete was still behind us.

"where are we going?" Joe asked slowing down making sure not to kick up a lot of dust.

"you'll see its not to much farther" she mummbled staring out the window. We pulled up to a small house. No it didn't even deserve to be called a house...more like a glorified shack.

We all got out just staring at the place.

"what is this place?" Patrick asked his voice dripping with distate. I looked over at stacey noticing her tears for the first time.

"my hell"


Pete's POV

Oh god this is where she was kept. I felt the bile rise in my throat. She took laura's hand for support and started walking towards it.

"I want to burn it down. So no one has to suffer the way I did" She opened the door.

It was like one big room. There was a small kitchen, a sofa, and a bed. No tv no computer nothing. One bed...did he...did she?

"Stacey?" Andy asked softly voicing what I was thinking. "I slept on the floor" she mummbled walking into the kitchen searching for something.

"why arent there any mirrors?" Laura asked walking around the bed. "he took them all away when I tried to end my hell"

My head snapped up staring at her. She didn't! that explains all the hoodies. She doesn't want anyone to see what she did. I can only imagine.

"you bastard where did you put it" she growled slamming another cabinet. "YES!"


Stacey's POV

I watched the house burst into flames before we drove to the cemetery.

Standing infront of the bastards tombstone I just stared. I felt an arm wrap around me pulling me into a tight hug. It was pete. I knew with out even looking up.

I pulled away dropping the note onto the grave before taking my friends' hands and leaving.

This chapter of my life was closed. Time to turn the page.

"you took my away life
not once, but twice.
Now that I have it back
Its time to get on track.
That means saying goodbye to the hells of my past
Let me tell you its been a blast.
This chapter of my life went up in flames
Now I don't have to worry about anymore games.
This is the end of the the road for you and me
But no fears, I smile with glee
The choice of life or death it was
I choose life, cue the applause.
You cant ruin my life anymore, no need try
Its time that we say goodbye"



I hope you all enjoyed this story as much as we enjoyed writing it. Be on the look out for the next story its called "back to the beginning"
Sign up to rate and review this story