Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Back To The Beginning

chapter 2

by youngandreckless 1 review

chapter 2

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Published: 2006-08-23 - Updated: 2006-08-24 - 429 words

0Unrated
Chapter 2

Laura's POV

"hey get up were leaving" blake yelled walking into the apartment. Stacey and I shared a look. "what the hell?"

"do you know how to knock?" she asked looking up at her brother. "yup...but I don't have to. Lets go" he grabbed both of our hands and dragging us to the bedroom.

"ya know as kinky as I am...a threesome with my brother just doesn't excite me" stacey laughed as Blake threw us on the bed.

"um slow down tiger" hmm I take it he likes it rough. He rolled his eyes at us and went to my closet.

"all the fun toys are in the bottom dawer" I called to him pointing to the dresser.

"seriously?!" stacey yelled jumping up. Laughing I grabbed her pulling her back down.

"wow laura! I never knew" I responded by pushing her off the bed.

"put these on" blake said shortly throw us each a dress.



Joe's POV

I watched as Blake walked up to us with Stacey and Laura in tow.

"Don't you ever send me to fetch these two again" blake yelled dramatically falling into a seat at the end of the row.

We were at a permiere for a new movie, the name? I couldn't tell ya.

"it couldn't have been that bad" Lizy laughed waving to Stacey and Laura.

"Pete, Patrick...I'm sorry guys. You have lost your title as the walking Porno. The girls have official stolen it" I could only imagine what they did to him.

"you're the one that wanted the threesome" stacey mummbled playing with the arm rest of the seat next to me. Up and down UP and down.

"STACEY! Get the concept?! It goes up and down." I snapped throwing the armrest down and putting my body weight on it. I turned to see laura glaring at me.

"you were just going to come by yourself?" she growled. I sighed shaking my head at her. I didn't want to fight with her hear.

"maybe if you listen to me when I talk to you maybe then you would know whats going."


Stacey's POV

I sat there watching the couple fight. Ya know... I just noticed. Everyone is coupled off but me. Hell even blake's girlfriend is here.

Hmm who's the odd man out now. Oh yes...me!

I looked over seeing pete looking at me. No not me...my arm?

I glanced down to see what was so interesting. Oh yes. I quickly hid my arm ducking down into my seat.

The movie can start anytime now!
Sign up to rate and review this story