Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Back To The Beginning

Chapter 3

by youngandreckless 0 reviews

chapter 3

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Published: 2006-08-23 - Updated: 2006-08-24 - 1108 words

0Unrated
Chapter 3




Laura's POV


"Maybe if you didnt yell I'd listen to you,"
"What happen to the happy couple that everyone loved? cant you two at least pretend for a couple hours then chew each other's heads off when you get home?" Pete looked at us.
"You're sister is a pain in the ass, that's where the happy couple went," Joe leaned forwarded mumbling to Pete, Pete leaned forwarded to.
"You're the one that wanted to be with her, deal with it,"
"Im sitting right here," I shook my head as both of them sat back, "Im a pain now?"
"Yes, dont this here," he mumbled to me.
"Thanks, maybe that was the reason you didnt want me to come," I got up going to leave, only to be brought back down to the seat, by his hand.
"We'll talk about this when we get home, there's camera's everywhere, dont make a scene,"
"Now the camera's bother you? great. I dont want to talk about anything when we get home, because I just might not go home with you," I leaned back in the chair crossing my arms. He went to say something, but stopped, "No come back?" I mumbled.
"I told you im not doing this here,"
"And you wonder why I ignore you," he sighed getting up grabbing my hand pulling me behind him, good thing only three people sat to the end of the row since he like walked over all three of them.
"If you're not gonna go home tonight then you might as well not be here either," he let go of my hand as we stood in a corner by the enterance, "This isnt like we're out in a theme park or a concert, this is a big thing, its not gonna look to good if we're fighting, so you wanna go, then go,"
"Since when does things looking good matter to you?" I asked.
"They dont but to Charlie they do,"
"You want me to leave?"
"I want you not to do this here, if we're gonna fight then wait until after this is over, please,"
"You cant just put a fight on hold, it doesnt work like that,"
"Then we'll leave," he mumbled turning to go out the door, "Come on."



Joe's POV


She stood there staring at me. I didnt wanna do this, I just wanted to go watch the movie go to the after party chill for a little bit and go to bed, but no the night cant go the smoothly that would be easy. I turned walking back over to her, "Are we leaving? Or can we go back inside and watch the movie?" I placed my hand against the wall leaning into her, "Please, dont act like this," I whispered in her ear, bad idea.
"Act like what?" she turned her head looking at me. I closed my eyes, sighing.
"Being all pissed at me,"
"Okay so its fine for you to be pissed at me, and be all bitchy to me, but I cant be the saem way back to you?"
"I didnt say that," I shook my head, "Im not gonna stand out here all night, are we leaving or going back in their, its up to you, cause im not going anywhere without you,"
"You didnt have a problem coming here without me," she shot back at me.
"Why must you be so fucking difficult, are you leaving or going back in there, its that simple,"
"Leaving, dont bother to come with me, go back into the movie and watch it without me just as you planned to do," She pushed me back away from her, running out of the place. I sighed walking back into the seating area, taking my seat next to Stacey.
"Where did she go?" Stacey asked.
"Hell if i know," I mumbled as the movie started.



Stacey's POV



I debating the whole movie whether or not to get up and go find Laura. I catch parts of the movie, none of it making any sense. We walked out of the building to the front. "Are you going to go home and see if she's there?" I asked as he stood a little ways away from everyone leaned against the wall.
"Nope, she's the one that left, and she's the one that says I shouldnt treat her like a two year old, so whatever happens, happens," he shrugged getting in the limo. I crawled into the limo sitting next to Pete. He pulled off his jacket handing it to me.
"Here,"
"Im not cold,"
"It'll help hide what you're trying to hide," He mumbled.
"Thanks," I half smiled. We arrived at the party a little while later. I sat in a corner talking a little here and there with Lizy, watching Pete and Joe. Joe downed his third beer in about a half hour. You think he was upset?? I looked up seeing Pete stand there.
"Dance with me," he mumbled as a slow song began to play, I took a hold of his hand as he lead me to the dance floor, "You allright?" he asked.
"Im fine why?"
"Just making sure, we havent really talked, its not normal, you know,"
"Nothing is normal anymore,"
"Yeah true,"
"I think Im gonna move into my apartment, Im sure i'll be fine, I'll have Bell so,"
"I dont think that's a good idea just yet," he looked at me.
"Why not?"
"Because I dont think you should be alone,"
"I wont be, I'll have Bell,"
"That's not what I meant,"
"You know your sister and Joe are fighting cause he's treating her like she cant protect herself, do you wanna fight too?" I smiled.
"Hey if you want we can, but I think I'll win, and i dont want you to feel bad in front of all these people," he laughed.



Laura's POV



I swung open the door to the apartment, hearing Alla bark as she ran out of the room. She looked to the door, I was guessing to see if Joe was coming in too. "Daddy's still out," I mumbled picking her up, "And he's an asshole," She barked when I said Daddy. I walked to the room putting her on the bed, changing out of the dress, and into night clothes, sighing. And then it hit me. I was alone in the apartment, for the first time since everything happen. "I can do this, If I dont it'll just prove he was right," I mumbled a loud to myself. I walked into the living room, locking the top lock and setting the alarm, turning on the tv.
Sign up to rate and review this story