Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Back To The Beginning

Chapter 4

by youngandreckless 0 reviews

chapter 4

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Published: 2006-08-23 - Updated: 2006-08-24 - 408 words

0Unrated
Chapter 4

Stacey's POV

The song had ended but neither of us let go. "come stay with us" he whispered in my ear. I thought about it for a moment before pulling away.

"I cant" I said simply walking away from him. I found an empty table in the corner.

"why cant you" pete asked pulling out a chair. Hmm go right ahead. Have a seat. I thought about it for a moment trying to choose my words carefully. Oh screw that.

"I wonder pete. God it would be like a fucking slap in the face every second of the day." I regreted it the moment it came out of my mouth. He opened it mouth and closed it several times.

Shaking his head he stood up to leave. "say it" I growled staring him down. "there's nothing to say" with that he walked away.

I watched him walk up to Mirah asking her for a dance. They are perfect for each other simple as that. Its time for me to go home. Which home I am going to...that I don't know.



Laura's POV

I heard the door open and slam shut. He's home. I hate fighting with him. It makes everything so difficult.

I got out of bed and walked into the livingroom. Oh god he's drunk.

"baby I sorry" he slurred walking towards me. "I stupid. You frustrate me sometime and I no know what to say" it took me a minute to figure out what he was saying but in the end I understood.

"joe...go to bed." I grabbed his hand gently pulling him to our room. After I got him into bed I stood there watching him.

God Joe what did you do.



Joe's POV

The next morning I woke up with a killer hangover. "this will help" laura whispered handing me two advils and a glass of water.

"about yesterday" I started.

"can we just forget about it and move on" she said cutting me off. I nodded pulling her to me.

"why are we fighting so much" she mummbled burrying head into the cervice of my neck.

"I don't know baby. But I think we should work on it" she nodded her head in agreement. "what are we doing today?"

I shrugged my shoulders leaning back against the headboard of the bed. "patrick said something about a pool party at his place" She nodded her head "who's going?"

"everyone I assume"
Sign up to rate and review this story