Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Back To The Beginning

Chapter 7

by youngandreckless 0 reviews

chapter 7

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Published: 2006-08-23 - Updated: 2006-08-24 - 851 words

0Unrated
Chapter 7



Laura's POV


"Make a detour please,"
"To where?"
"Stacey's place, I just gotta make sure she's allright,"
"What if she just wants to be alone?" he looked at me.
"Then she says that and I leave,"
"If you're not back in ten minutes im going up there," I turned looking at him.
"You're doing it again,"
"Sorry but I will," he smiled, I shook my head getting outta the car. I walked up the stairs, to Stacey apartment, not bothering to knock, I opened the door walking in.
"Stace," I called. I looked around seeing bell run out of the bedroom. I walked back there seeing her sitting in a corner in the room, "Love you allright?" I asked walking to her. She didnt say anything just looked up at me for a second then back down. "What happen while you were with Mark?" I asked sitting next to her. She just looked at the floor not saying anything, "Stace im your best friend, if you cant talk to me about this who can you talk about it with,"
"I dont want to talk about it, I want it to go away," she looked up at me.
"It wont go away until you talk about it, was the baby Pete's?" she sighed nodding slowly, "He made you loose the baby didnt he?" she nodded slowly again. I bit on my bottom lip, trying not to cry as she cried. I pulled her to me after a moment. "The sooner you tell Pete, the sooner the two of you can deal with it together, he can help you get passed it, trust me I know," I whispered. She pulled away from our hug, shaking her head no, it was as if she couldnt talk. "Im not saying you gotta tell him this moment, or tomorrow, when you get the chance though, if you wait like I did, it'll just be worse for the both of you," We sat there neither saying a word.
"You two still alive in here?" I looked seeing Joe leaned against the door frame. I nodded, as he walked over sitting on the floor next to us, "Fill me in, so I can cry to," he wiped tears from Stacey's eyes, and then mine. I looked to Stacey as she nodded.
"Short version... She lost Pete's baby thanks to Mark,"
"That bastard better be happy hes dead," he went to get up.
"Where are you going?" I pulled him down.
"You know I dont know," he smiled, "Can I get a minute with her?" I nodded, "Yell at me if you want.. but dont leave this apartment,"
"I wont," I nodded getting up.




Joe's POV



"That's ruff," I scooted closer to Stacey, "You gonna tell Pete?" She looked at me.
"No," she shook her head.
"Why not?" she didnt answer. "There's only one thing that can make a man fall, love, and I can pretty much bet all my money that Pete falls everyday thanks to you, he loves you so much that he trusts you, so hes trusting you to fill him in on what happen with that creep, you dont fill him in, you'll loose that trust for a while, it'll have to be rebuilt,"
"So your trust in Laura had to be rebuilt?"
"Yeah,"
"And you trust her now?"
"I said I love you didnt I?" I pulled her arm to me, "Im gonna tell you the same thing I told her... that is not exceptable, you shoulda kick his ass instead of hurting one of my favorite peoples," I pouted.
"Sorry," she mumbled.
"No, dont be sorry, how abouts tomorrow, you talk to Petey, and tonight you come home with me and Laura,"
"Not you too," I watched a smile spread across her face.
"Me too what?" I asked.
"What is it with you boys and threesomes,"
"I dont know, its just hot," I laughed standing up reaching for her hand, pulling her up.
"You know she has toys?" She asked.
"No.." I stopped.
"You live with her and you dont know she has toys??" I shook my head as we walked out of the room.
"You," I pointed at Laura, she looked up, "You some explaining to do," Stacey laughed.
"What did I do?" Laura asked.
"Toys? how come I never seen these toys?"
"Ohh," She smiled. "Because you dont need the toys,"
"He'll need them tonight," Stacey laughed.
"If those toys are dusty, im gonna be sad,"
"Alla lets go," Laura bent down picking up Alla, "You'll just have to see if there dusty or not," She shook her head, smiling.
"Ready?" I turned seeing Stacey appear next to us again. She nodded, "Lets go get some playing done," I laughed wrapping an arm around them each.



Stacey's POV



I didnt know if i was gonna be ready to talk to Pete about what happen tomorrow, but I didnt wanna agrue with Joe. If anyone would know how it would make Pete feel it'd be him. I climbed in the backseat with Laura, Alla and Bell as Joe drove us home.
Sign up to rate and review this story