Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Back To The Beginning

Chapter 9

by youngandreckless 0 reviews

chapter

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Published: 2006-08-24 - Updated: 2006-08-24 - 1115 words

0Unrated
Chapter 9



Stacey's POV



He just sat there looking not at me but the park, not saying a word, no emotion what so ever on his face. I bit down on my bottom lip, waiting for him to process this and say something. "Pete please say something," I mumbled not being to sit there any longer in this death silence.
"There's nothing to say," he looked down at his hands, sighing.
"So your not upset or anything?" I asked, his head shot up looking at me.
"Of course im upset,"
"You're not showing it.."
"What do you want to do? scream and cry, throw shit around?" he looked at me, "I cant begin to picture what you went through..." he stopped, "And I rather not picture it, I just want to make it better," he pulled me to him.
"Im sorry," I whispered, he pulled away slightly, lifting my head up to look at him.
"Sorry for what? you have nothing to be sorry about.."
"I shoulda gotten on the plane and let you and Joe get Laura back, then we'd have both Laura and our baby,"
"Dont be sorry, please, you did what you thought was best at the time, and I owe you everything for taking Laura's place, and I know you fought to protect our baby, Im the one that should be sorry for not fighting harder one to find Laura and end it all and two to find you, but everything happens for a reason, we can look at it this way, he can never hurt you or our baby again, and im sure Laura and Joe's little girl is taking good care of him," I closed my eyes more tears falling from my eyes, opening them again seeing through blurred vision he began to cry to, he pulled me to him, holding me tightly. "Its all over, we just gotta focus on the future," he whispered in my ear, making me cry even more. Future? my future is to be alone. After this he'd go home and explain it to Mirah and she'd comfort him and she'd be the one to repeat most of what he said to me, just in different words. And she'd hold him everyday after this that he felt down. And me? I get to go back to my empty apartment and be by myself to deal with this alone. I should be use to dealing with it alone now, its been over a year.



Laura's POV


"Maybe we dont need to go buy no toys," Joe turned over smiling. I smiled, pulling the covers tighter against my body, turning my head to look at him.
"I think we might, I think you're loosing your touch babe," I watched the smile fade from his face quickly.
"What?" confusion spread across his face. I giggled, "I dont think thats funny," he his confused looked turned serious, "Bring a guy up, then knock him down, thanks," he shook his head, falling onto his back looking up. I couldnt help but laugh, his face looked like someone just got killed.
"Baby.."
"No no save it, I dont please you, its good to know now saves me work," he put his hand up.
"You're being dramatic," I pushed his hand down.
"How am I being dramatic?" he turned his head looking at me, "If I told you hey baby you cant do the job no more, you'd be depressed to, that's a blow to my heart," he pouted.
"dra-mat-ic," I said slowly, laughing.
"You keep laughing this isnt funny, so you faked it?" he sat up.
"Faked what?" I asked. He turned glaring at me, "Oh maybe," I bit down on my bottom lip to keep from laughing.
"Anything else you lying about?" he asked pulling his jeans on, standing up turning and looking at me, "You wanna tell me next that you dont love me?" he pouted before walking out of the room. he was really upset over this. I wrapped the sheet around my body, walking to the living room where he sat on the couch. I leaned against the hallway wall looking at him, as he sat there with a depressed look on his face, flipping through the channels slowly.



Pete's POV


We had been sitting here in this same spot for almost an hour, but neither of us wanted to move. I had her back in my arms, and I couldnt let go. I didnt want to let go. I resisted my urge to kiss her repeatedly. I cared about Mirah and I didnt want to hurt her. But I loved Stacey, or at least the Stacey I knew 2 years ago. Her and I hadnt really hung out, so I couldnt tell if we could ever be normal again. In ways I was happy Mirah was herre in my life at this time, because then I knew I wouldnt have to wake up everyday to what Joe had to wake up to. Depression. I couldnt take that, I dont know how he did it. Knowing there's nothing you really can do to snap her out of it, makes it ten times worse. She pulled away looking at me after she wiped the dry tears from her eyes. "I dont wanna keep you, you probbaly had something planned, Joe and Laura just thought it was best that I told you now, instead of later, thank you for sitting here with me," she got up, going to leave.
"I dont have anything planned, I canceled it all," she stopped turning to me, "Im yours for today," I shrugged, standing up, shoving my hands into my hoodie. "Dont thank me, the baby was mine to, you shouldnt deal with it alone no one should deal with any of what you went through alone,"
"Sometimes you have to though," she mumbled, looking away from me.
"But now you dont, Im here and I know and Im gonna do whatever I can to make this easier for you,"
"Can you bring our baby back?" she asked. I shook my head, "Then theres nothing you can do to make this easier, go home to Mirah," she nodded at me before walking to her car. I stood there watching her, yelling at myself on the inside, to not let her get in that car and leave, but my mouth wouldnt open and my legs wouldnt move. She pulled out of the parking space leaving.



Stacey's POV


I thought I'd cried all these damn tears, but more blurred my vision. I wiped them away, turning into my parking space, turning off my car. Leaning my head against the steering wheel, crying, well more like sobbing.
Sign up to rate and review this story