Categories > Anime/Manga > Yami no Matsuei > Sakura Train

Hotaru's Triangle

by Noizchild 0 reviews

Hotaru finally talks to Ryo and Hiroyuki about her developing situation.

Category: Yami no Matsuei - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Romance - Published: 2016-04-04 - 340 words - Complete

0Unrated
Chapter Forty: Hotaru’s Triangle:

Hotaru decided to go slowly with her decision. She needed to talk to her crushes first.

-Hiroyuki-

She called him out two days before Thanksgiving. They met up at the park.

“You wanted to see me?” he asked.

“Yeah,” she said. Hotaru paced herself. “I like you, but… I like someone else too.”

“What?”

“You see… I think I am bi.”

“You think?”

She rubbed the back of her head. “It’s kind of hard to explained. I used to date men, but then I was with a woman for a long time. Now…”

“You don’t know what you want?”

Hotaru shook her head. “I like you, but there is another woman I like too.” She looked him into the eye and waited for his reaction. Her cop crush narrowed his eyes at her.

“Who do you like more—her or me?”

-Ryo-

She called her out the day before Thanksgiving. They met up at the park as well.

“You wanted to see me?” Ryo asked.

“Yeah,” Hotaru said. She paced herself again. “I like you, but… I like someone else too.”

“You see… I think I am bi.”

“You think?”

Hotaru rubbed the back of her head. “It’s kind of hard to explain. I used to date men, but then I was with a woman for a long time as I told you before. Now…”

“You don’t know what you want.”

Hotaru shook her head. “I like you, but there is a man I like too.” She looked her into the eye and waited narrowed her eyes at her.

“Who do you like more—him or me?”

Hotaru couldn’t answer either one right away. She pressed her lips together.

“Meet them on Thanksgiving,” the loli demon said. “That’s all I can say for now.” Both her lovers looked at her uncertain about this plan. Hotaru put her hand to her chest.I hope I’m doing this right, she thought. The loli demon would have to see on Thanksgiving.
Sign up to rate and review this story